Portland Trail Blazers

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too bad nga lng ntalo s Cavs!

sna nga lng manalo sa Bucks bukas.

I watched their game against Cleveland... Hahaha! They gave the Cavs a scare in the 3rd quarter! Brandon Roy and Martell Webster combined to put Portland back in the game (with some help from Andre Miller as well). Too much LeBron James and Anderson Varejao in the fourth canto, though. :)

An exciting game all throughout!

No Roy, no Oden yet the Blazers dismantled a complete Magic team. What a shame.

1 all for the teams. nothing to be ashamed of. and its a home win. :rolleyes:

better than being 0-3 and beaten twice at home by a possible playoff rival. :lol:

Edited by jopoc
Guest megalodon
1 all for the teams. nothing to be ashamed of. and its a home win. :rolleyes:

better than being 0-3 and beaten twice at home by a possible playoff rival. :lol:

At least that playoff rival was at full strength and not missing 2 key players and that team that you're referring to was also missing key players so no shame in that. What's shameful is being beaten at full strength by a team missing 2 key players. :lol:

At least that playoff rival was at full strength and not missing 2 key players and that team that you're referring to was also missing key players so no shame in that. What's shameful is being beaten at full strength by a team missing 2 key players. :lol:

a win is a win, a lost is a lost.

there is no point justifying a loss coz it does not change anything.

its 1 all between portland and orlando and not 0-3 which is more humiliating.

Edited by jopoc
Guest megalodon
a win is a win, a lost is a lost.

there is no point justifying a loss coz it does not change anything.

its 1 all between portland and orlando and not 0-3 which is more humiliating.

Yup a win for a Portland team missing its two key players over a complete Magic team. Last time I checked, the Magic are 4th place in the East and second in their division to Atlanta.

Edited by megalodon
Yup a win for a Portland team missing its two key players over a complete Magic team. Last time I checked, the Magic are 4th place in the East and second in their division to Atlanta.

but isnt it that what you are preaching is that regular season wins dont count? :rolleyes:

Yup regular season wins don't count.

complete or incomplete line-up, a win is a win. a lost is a lost.

yes, the magic lost to the blazers, they are on a slump now. but it does not change the fact that they also won against the blazers, it is 1 all for them, not 0-3. :lol:

Guest megalodon
but isnt it that what you are preaching is that regular season wins dont count? :rolleyes:

complete or incomplete line-up, a win is a win. a lost is a lost.

yes, the magic lost to the blazers, they are on a slump now. but it does not change the fact that they also won against the blazers, it is 1 all for them, not 0-3. :lol:

We're talking of this particular game. I was just saying that it's a shame for the Magic to lose this game to a team missing two key players. Did I mention the playoffs here? The fact of the matter is the Magic lost to a much weaker team in this game. Shame on them. :lol:

Edited by megalodon
We're talking of this particular game. I was just saying that it's a shame for the Magic to lose this game to a team missing two key players. Did I mention the playoffs here? The fact of the matter is the Magic lost to a much weaker team in this game. Shame on them. :lol:

the blazers is not a MUCH weaker team. they are winning despite the injuries (they are 5th in the west). it is nothing to be ashamed of, its not like the magic lost to the clippers or warriors.

no excuses, magic lost to the blazers. but nothing to be ashamed of. the blazers is a good team, unlike the clippers or warriors. ;)

Edited by jopoc
Guest megalodon
the blazers is not a MUCH weaker team. they are winning despite the injuries (they are 5th in the west). it is nothing to be ashamed of, its not like the magic lost to the clippers or warriors.

no excuses, magic lost to the blazers. but nothing to be ashamed of. the blazers is a good team, unlike the clippers or warriors. ;)

Yes, the Blazers are not a weak team when they're complete. I guess you didn't take note of the phrase "in this game". Haha! What's the significance of the Clippers and Warriors? We're talking of the Magic getting lambasted by an undermanned Blazer team and you're talking about the Clippers and Warriors. :lol: Let's not get out of topic here. Stick to the topic.

Edited by megalodon

the blazer is not a good team when u pull out some of its Superstars due to injury!

if one players thought he's ok make sure he's 100% OK!

"“We just got totally outplayed,” Orlando coach Stan Van Gundy said. “They played tremendously. They played the game just about as well as you can play the game.”

Edited by darksoulriver
Yes, the Blazers are not a weak team when they're complete. I guess you didn't take note of the phrase "in this game". Haha! What's the significance of the Clippers and Warriors? We're talking of the Magic getting lambasted by an undermanned Blazer team and you're talking about the Clippers and Warriors. :lol: Let's not get out of topic here. Stick to the topic.

just saying that the clippers and the warriors are the MUCH weaker team. the blazers, despite the injuries, cannot be considered as a MUCH weaker team since they always find a way to win.

you can call the blazers a much weaker team if they are not 5th in the west, and not above .500 like the clips and the warriors. i will agree with you that it is a shame for the magic lost to the blazers should they have records like that of the clippers and the warriors. whether the line-up is complete or not is not an issue nor an excuse.

i made my point already. the magic lost to the talented blazers. there is no excuse to that, but for me, it is nothing to be ashamed of since the blazers is really good, unlike the clippers and the warriors. i dont care if you will agree with me or not. i have nothing more to say.

Guest megalodon
just saying that the clippers and the warriors are the MUCH weaker team. the blazers, despite the injuries, cannot be considered as a MUCH weaker team since they always find a way to win.

you can call the blazers a much weaker team if they are not 5th in the west, and not above .500 like the clips and the warriors. i will agree with you that it is a shame for the magic lost to the blazers should they have records like that of the clippers and the warriors. whether the line-up is complete or not is not an issue nor an excuse.

i made my point already. the magic lost to the talented blazers. there is no excuse to that, but for me, it is nothing to be ashamed of since the blazers is really good, unlike the clippers and the warriors. i dont care if you will agree with me or not. i have nothing more to say.

As I said, you didn't take notice of the phrase "in this game". You can stop making conclusions that the undermanned Blazers were good and talented in that game just coz they dismantled the Magic. The fact is they clobbered the Magic without 2 key players.

Edited by megalodon
As I said, you didn't take notice of the phrase "in this game". You can stop making conclusions that the undermanned Blazers were good and talented in that game just coz they dismantled the Magic. The fact is they clobbered the Magic without 2 key players.

ok, the blazers are a good team for winning 1 GAME over orlando despite losing 2 key players. big deal.

i think it is more of orlando giving them the win. like i said before, the team is slumping right now.

anyway, it is still 1 all for the magic and the blazers (not 0-3), and the blazers is a strong playoffs contender (unlike the clips and the warriors)

congrats to the blazers for that 1 win. :thumbsupsmiley:

Guest megalodon
ok, the blazers are a good team for winning 1 GAME over orlando despite losing 2 key players. big deal.

i think it is more of orlando giving them the win. like i said before, the team is slumping right now.

anyway, it is still 1 all for the magic and the blazers (not 0-3), and the blazers is a strong playoffs contender (unlike the clips and the warriors)

congrats to the blazers for that 1 win. :thumbsupsmiley:

Orlando giving them the win? So you're discrediting what the other Blazers like Martell Webster did? Bottomline, the Magic lost against a weaker team in that game.

Edited by megalodon