Portland Trail Blazers

Si Juwan Howard pa.. :upside:

IMO, short term goal lang si camby.. once makarecover sina Oden and Przybilla, drop na ulit yan..

Camby is 35yrs old already and may history ng injury..

Im interested to see Andre miller + Camby on the same team again, 3x sila nakapasok sa playoffs nung nasa Denver sila..

according to Camby, part ng responsibility niya sa portland eh turuan si oden. so, i think medyo magtatagal din siya sa portland.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win by the Cs over the Blazers. The D is back in Boston.

i agree, great win by the C's over the blazers. the blazers cannot take advantage of the celtics after the win over the lakers.

it was proven that the 1 point win over the lakers was not a fluke (NO KOBE!) because the short handed blazers cannot beat the celts.

GO CELTICS!!!

takbo na sa complaints section. huhuhuhu

Edited by jopoc
Guest megalodon
i agree, great win by the C's over the blazers. the blazers cannot take advantage of the celtics after the win over the lakers.

it was proven that the 1 point win over the lakers was not a fluke (NO KOBE!) because the short handed blazers cannot beat the celts.

GO CELTICS!!!

takbo na sa complaints section. huhuhuhu

Correct ka dyan Fagic fan.

Sa political section ka na lang. At least dun, hindi ka pinagtatawanan at hindi inaasar. Sarap ka talagang asarin. Pikon ka kasi. You're the resident clown of the sports section. :lol:

Edited by megalodon

Recently acquired center Marcus Camby(notes) had to leave the Portland Trail Blazers’ game against the New Jersey Nets with a sprained right ankle on Tuesday night.

Camby was hurt when Nets center Brook Lopez(notes) stepped on his ankle as both waited for a rebound a little more than 5 minutes after the opening tip.

X-rays were negative and coach Nate McMillan did not think the injury was serious.

from Yahoo sports

Buti hindi serious...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Too bad the Blazers avoided the Lakers in the first round. It would have been interesting to see this team go up against the defending champs in a 7-game series. Looks like the Blazers have the Lakers' number if you'll base it on the past few times they met each other. But with Roy doubtful for the playoffs... it may have little bearing if he's not there to match-up against Kobe and the Lakers...

tsk... mahihirapan sila sa phoenix suns kung hindi makakapaglaro si roy..

true walang roy kahit pa andyan si camby and miller tiyak n hirap ito....

i agree dude! mahihirapan sila sa scoring nyan pg wala si Roy!

ang ganda pa nman ng chance nila kng sakali nanjan si Roy!

pwde nila xe talunin ung Suns eh!

since then malas talaga blazers sa injury biro mo 2 of there top young center injured all d time ...... tpos top scorer nila si roy... isa pa pinakawalan nila si frye ngayun siya ang pinaka maraming tinira n 3's sa suns w 172.

tsk.. they proved us wrong in game 1.. they won a close game at phoenix.

nice game by miller, batum, aldridge, and bayless. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by khilua23
Guest megalodon

In my opinion, this Blazer team could be competitive against the Suns even without Roy and Oden. I believe with Roy and Oden, this team could bring back the glory days of '77 but that's a big if since Oden has been off the court more than he has played on it.

Edited by megalodon
Guest megalodon

^^^

What a statement ...Ofcourse having won a game, its easy to say that the Balzers are competitive even without Roy.

The real question is if this team would be competitive enough to upset the SUNS in this series.

That's your question. Not mine. Obsessed talaga yung aso na makagat ang idol. Siguraduhin mo na wala kang rabies. :lol:

That's your question. Not mine. Obsessed talaga yung aso na makagat ang idol. Siguraduhin mo na wala kang rabies. :lol:

Yup that's my question and you got no BALLS to answer that. Madali naman mag comment talaga pag nangyari na.

As always its either SABLAY reasoning mo or puros SPECULATIONS (from personal BIAS).

Guest megalodon

Yup that's my question and you got no BALLS to answer that. Madali naman mag comment talaga pag nangyari na.

As always its either SABLAY reasoning mo or puros SPECULATIONS (from personal BIAS).

I don't really care to answer your question since nonsense naman question mo aso. What bias are you talking about? I was just giving an opinion. Bopols ka talaga. You're so easy to figure out. Always contradicting my posts even though there's nothing to contradict. Halatang gusto mo makabawi dahil sablay ka kay Hollinger, Gasol-Bynum at sa SG. Isip muna bopols bago magcomment.:lol:

I don't really care to answer your question since nonsense naman question mo aso. What bias are you talking about? I was just giving an opinion. Bopols ka talaga. You're so easy to figure out. Always contradicting my posts even though there's nothing to contradict. Halatang gusto mo makabawi dahil sablay ka kay Hollinger, Gasol-Bynum at sa SG. Isip muna bopols bago magcomment.:lol:

Yup what a lame excuse ... u really GOT NO BALLS honey. Nonsense pala pero ur wasting your time talking about more nonsense. So that make you WORST. So what now? You'll say ur making fun of me? Well good for you coz I don't need to do that coz evidently ur making FUN OF YOUSELF already by your actions.

Oh BTW, what bias? Ur BIAS OPINION.

Hehehe... naglilitanya ka na naman ng mga past arguments natin na tulad ngayon U JUST WALK AWAY FROM THESE ARGUMENTS with all your shits.

Tapos un mga hirit mo ngayon "ISIP MUNA BAGO MAG COMMENT" parang ako ang panimula niyan ah. Pati ba naman sa hirit mo wala ka pa rin originality. Hirap ka talaga mag-isip ano po?

Heheheh ... you really dug urself into a deep s@%t which you can't get over with. MOVE ON DEAR!

Edited by CELTS
Guest megalodon

Yup what a lame excuse ... u really GOT NO BALLS honey. Nonsense pala pero ur wasting your time talking about more nonsense. So that make you WORST. So what now? You'll say ur making fun of me? Well good for you coz I don't need to do that coz evidently ur making FUN OF YOUSELF already by your actions.-Not as lame as yours. Nope, I'm making a fool out of you. :lol:

Oh BTW, what bias? Ur BIAS OPINION.-I don't see a post that contains a bias. You have a severe case of autism. :lol:

Hehehe... naglilitanya ka na naman ng mga past arguments natin na tulad ngayon U JUST WALK AWAY FROM THESE ARGUMENTS with all your shits.-I walked away coz I already made a fool out of you.Your peabrain just couldn't understand a word I post. Pahiya ka parati since you have warped interpretations of what I posted.Again I have to say this coz I can't control myself. Bopols! :lol:

Tapos un mga hirit mo ngayon "ISIP MUNA BAGO MAG COMMENT" parang ako ang panimula niyan ah. Pati ba naman sa hirit mo wala ka pa rin originality. Hirap ka talaga mag-isip ano po?-Look who's talking. Sino ba yung gayagaya sa hirit? :lol:

Heheheh ... you really dug urself into a deep s@%t which you can't get over with. MOVE ON DEAR!-Suggestion, punta kang mental coz you really need treatment for your condition. :lol: