Unusual Things You Find Attractive

-i have always been interested with women who can handle intellectual conversations in english.

-i also am attracted to women who love music and musical instruments... maybe because of the fact that they are attracted to me too *lol*

-singing and dancing skills are very important. a woman cant really be as feminine if she doesnt have knowledge in those arts.

-expensive taste. not really materialistic, but a woman who doesnt settle for less and buy an imitation calvin klein bag, but would rather save for a year and get that high end Prada or something *lol*

-sensual. must love physical contact.

-optimistic and blessed with an open mind. someone who would say "i wonder what it would be if i try that?" as oppossed to "i havent tried it, i think its terrible, i will never try it!"

-the ability to have time for herself. yes, im not jealous, i am not possesive, she should be able to have fun by herself when i am having fun by myself... and no, this isnt about kinky sex stuff.

-good and very advance sense of humor. what i mean with "advance" sense of humor is that she has gone beyond the "wenk wenk wenk" style of slapstick comedy, but is able to find funny things in regular life.

-takes care of her health. yes, she is not a lazy bum... she wants to get physical; meaning, she'd jog for 20 minutes, rest for 10 minutes, and f#&k me for the rest of the day *lol* ok, not necessarily in that order *lol*

-sense of wonder. she never grows cynical of the world. ok, there will be days where she will be... i can forgive her for that.

-reads books! very important! ... books feed the mind, tv makes one stupid. and occassionally, the internet too *lol*

-*-

i have a very tall order. but hey, i believe a woman with the above qualities would find me attractive too :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...