Unusual Things You Find Attractive

the fact that she can't sleep on a bed with wrinkled sheets...

the fact that she's petite and drives a big old SUV...

the fact that if I'm not with her, she's asleep by 7:30pm...

the fact that she doesn't even know what facebook is...

the fact that she still prefers to use her old nokia 6110 instead of the smart phone i got her...

the fact that she's unaware of how sexy she looks while wearing my t-shirts...

the fact that she thinks eating at a fast food place is slumming it...

the fact that while we were still together, she thought i was the greatest guy in the world

* That even if a guy can buy a car with his money, he still prefers to commute to save for more important things

* That a guy can be classy enough to eat at a 5-star hotel and can still eat fishballs with you

* That a guy still believes in opening doors for you, asking you if you have not skipped your meals and still calls you up just to say goodnight

* That a guy thinks his current top management position at work is just a title and gives credit to what you suggest to make his work better

* That a guy is not afraid to counter a girl's opinions because he really has a valid point, not because his ego was "stepped on" by a smart girl

Smartness really IS sexiness. ;)

LOL

the topic is about "unusual" things you find attractive, not the things you're looking for in your opposite sex.

Now if you just enumerate the things or qualities you want, i guess you're on the wrong track.

On topic: i like girl who has nice and curvy gastrocnemius. These muscles make them look sophisticated.