Overrated Nba/pba Players

That's very much possible for LeBron coz he's still very young as a superstar.

Tama po yun. LeBron has the skill and the body. He can play 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 positions.

Well he better start doing so this. Also, he always to choked when he is needed whereas Jordan and Kobe always deliver pag sa finals na....

At present i think Melo takes the cake here. The reason is that Melo is being placed on the same pedestal as wade, lebron, rose, kobe, howard, durant and other elites yet he does not make as much difference for his team to be considered a franchise player. Melo may be one of the best scorers today but he does little of everything else. The trade to the knicks say it all, they were a better team without him and their true star Amare was a better player overall before Melo came aboard. He practically sucked the life out of that team. Now thats overrated. Can he still be a great player? Absolutely, but he needs to be on a team of unselfish veterans that can cover for the rest of his short comings and know how to fill e roes that he cant play.

If anyone is thinking about the all time most overrated, then consider Wilt Chamberlan. We all celebrate his individual accomplishments yet during his day the guy was a men among boys yet he only has 2 rings (only 1 was won as the team's best player).

Speaking of overrated naman in the pba, what do you all think about the way veterans are treated?

I cringe everytime i see ildefonso, Asi, menk, aquino and espino lug themselves around the court when they look absolutely past their prime. There's an obvious seniority treatment but they are only ruining their legacies for younger viewers by logging major minutes. These guys should sit and let the younger guys play.

Speaking of overrated naman in the pba, what do you all think about the way veterans are treated?

I cringe everytime i see ildefonso, Asi, menk, aquino and espino lug themselves around the court when they look absolutely past their prime. There's an obvious seniority treatment but they are only ruining their legacies for younger viewers by logging major minutes. These guys should sit and let the younger guys play.

That's right. They should have done what Jordan and other greats did. Retire at any sign of deterioration. Rather than be remembered as a dull player.

• 4 months later...