• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Collector's Items

shyboy

meron pa bang value ang mga lumang basketball cards?...may website ba na naglilist kung magkano ung basketball cards each?....feeling ko may worth ung mga natirang basketball cards ko...hope so...

Meron.. In the net, you could surf at Beckett.com.. Beckett is a company that publishes magazines on a monthly basis the market prices of sports cards.. which includes basketball cards.. Locally, a store called Courtside (head office is located at Robinsons Galleria) distributes Beckett BasketBall every month.. May mga naka-sale yata na back issues.. you could try buying..

Another magazine is Tuff Stuff.. Kaso Beckett pa rin ang talagang tinitingnan..

Xycho, all cards.. kahit yung sa hindi sikat may presyo..

Meron.. In the net, you could surf at Beckett.com.. Beckett is a company that publishes magazines on a monthly basis the market prices of sports cards.. which includes basketball cards.. Locally, a store called Courtside (head office is located at Robinsons Galleria) distributes Beckett BasketBall every month.. May mga naka-sale yata na back issues.. you could try buying..

Another magazine is Tuff Stuff.. Kaso Beckett pa rin ang talagang tinitingnan..

Xycho, all cards.. kahit yung sa hindi sikat may presyo..

tnx for the site man...ill try to find those cards and search it...sana lagpas 100 dollars kahit ung mga jordan ko...haha...

• 3 weeks later...

Just pushing this thread up.. to post my new acquisitions:

Was able to buy some new autographed cards for my NBA Card Collection, as follows:

Hakim Warrick

Charlie Villanueva

Moses Malone

Carmelo Anthony

Raymond Felton

Danny Granger

Sarunas Jasikevicius ... :thumbsupsmiley:

For my comic book collection naman:

I also bought the complete set (loose copies) of JLA vs. Avengers this week - I have been looking for those books for months.. what a find for me.. Yipee!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...

i have a collection too:

1. got the set of the 1st and 2nd edition of marvel cards in mint condition

2. collect a lot of basketball cards.. now starting a new collection of personally signed cards... currently i only got Vince Carter but when Nike sends another rep to the philippines... ill ask my sis to sign their rookie cards for me... my sis kc handles such events :P

3. dvds, games and cds

4. magic cards from beta to 7th ed... my last expansion was the one with the shadowmage infiltrator :P forgot the name of the expansion..

5. japanese mangas :P

Edited by joshiasi
i have a collection too:

1. got the set of the 1st and 2nd edition of marvel cards in mint condition

2. collect a lot of basketball cards.. now starting a new collection of personally signed cards... currently i only got Vince Carter but when Nike sends another rep to the philippines... ill ask my sis to sign their rookie cards for me... my sis kc handles such events :P

3. dvds, games and cds

4. magic cards from beta to 7th ed... my last expansion was the one with the shadowmage infiltrator :P forgot the name of the expansion..

5. japanese mangas :P

Nice collection you have there, dude.. particularly the 1st & 2nd Ed of your Marvel Cards.. Lumang-luma na ang mga yan.. very rare.. I have the Spiderman 1st ed cards.. XMen Ultra 94 and the Marvel Universe 1994 set naman.. I opened packs talaga.. kaya I was able to score some chase or rare cards from those sets..

With regards on your Basketball card collection: Pare, sayang naman kung rookie cards ang pinapasign mo.. I would suggest that you should just let the players sign their regular or common cards.. so that the value of the rookie cards would not go down.. Some rookie cards (case in point SP Authentic RC of Vince Carter is currently valued at a high of USD200) do sell at a premium if left in pristine or even just in mint condition.. Kakainggit ka naman.. I would love to have some players really sign the cards personally for me.. I have a VC autographed card --- and authenticated by Fleer/Skybox.. and lots more authenticated autographed cards.. but wala pa ring tatalo sa personal na pirma.. lalo na kung may dedication pa sa iyo.. ganda nun!!! Just a suggestion bro.. :D

Also just wanna share:

Just recently was able to score autograped (authenticated) cards of the ff: players:

Reggie Miller - valued at $80

Hakeem Olajuwon - valued at $50

Robert Parish - not yet valued

Ron Artest - not yet valued

Bernard King - not yet valued

Andrew Bogut - not yet valued

Deron Williams - not yet valued

Channing Frye - not yet valued

Johan Pietro - not yet valued

JR Smith - not yet valued

Damon Stoudamire - unpriced card.. numbered to just 25 pcs..

... and two more Tim Duncan autographs.. valued at USD100 and USD120..

For my comic book collection: Recently just bought a Crisis on Infinite Earths loose comic books.. complete issues #'s 1-12 (all in Near Mint - Mint cond) for only Php 2,800.00.. very cheap coz this set usually sells for 4-5K and most are not in mind condition already.. Nice find.. Yippeeee!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Its really a wonder why a lot of people in the Philippines collected NBA Cards during the early 90's.. Chris Webber, Juwan Howard, Penny Hardaway, Grant Hill, Jason Kidd eras.. It waned down after the lockout.. which was the 1998-99 season.. One factor the hobby is seeing is because of the expensive prices of packs and boxes.. some are really absurdly priced (Case in point, Upper Deck Exquisite Collection is priced at Php35,000 per pack) And because of hard times that Filipinos are experiencing, collectors just stopped collecting..

I still collect through rich friends/acquaintances who still open boxes and packs.. and sell their cards cheap and through e-bay.. but I only bid on those people who are based here..

Recently got these two autographed cards:

Dwyane Wade - valued at $100 :thumbsupsmiley:

Chris Mullin - valued at $40 :thumbsupsmiley:

Used to collect NBA cards pati MTG by box ako bumili dati kaya got some rares din, bute naman nabenta ko din ung mga nakuha kong rares kahit medyo paluge.

All I have now are some commons and uncommons of Magic The Gathering Fourth Ed and 5th Ed, meron din unting homelands at ice age.

As of now I collect DVD,and WWE tshirts.

ei.. i collect gundams 1/144 lang .. i have about 15 pcs pa lang..

also.. i collect anime's

got..

trigun

samurai 7

naruto

zeta gundam

gundam seed

gundam seed destiny

samurai champloo

gundam wing

bleach

evangelion

uhmm.. yun lang.. ive just started and still plan to buy stuffs..