Collector's Items

shyboy

hello!! 168? i've heard na marami daw figures na mura dun... one of my friend bought a FF-X figure (YUNA) for 1k or so, he showed it to me and in my opinion it is identical to what toy kingdom and other toy stores at the malls are selling, same goes with the packaging and all orig na orig.. Still wondering though ang mura e. need assistance here!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

Anyone here who collects scale model of airplanes? whether commercial or militray planes...anong brand yung sa inyo?

Got here 1 set of Philippine Airlines Boeing 747, Airbus 340, Boeing 737...Also got United Airlines B767 and Saudi Arabia Airlines B747 and B777...All made of metal and not plastic (ones which are assembled)

off-the-shelf NATO aircrafts from Matchbox, Maisto, etc.

i usually have two for each model and brand. all sealed.

F-35

B-1B

A-10

B-52

Tornado

Harrier

E-2C Hawkeye

F-16

SR-71

F/A-18

Meron akong Set ng Old Thunder Cat's figures.

Sayang lang nawala ko na yung ring na nagpapailaw ng mata ni Lion O.

Willy Kit and Willy Kat with Surfbboards and Snarf

Mumra SSlithe and Jackal Man

Thundercats with weapons.. (some missing)

pwede ba malaman kung mayroon nag eestimate ng mga ito? siguro mga 20+ years ago pa ito. =)

still in good condition (no box though) napaglaruan na eh. hehe

hello!! 168? i've heard na marami daw figures na mura dun... one of my friend bought a FF-X figure (YUNA) for 1k or so, he showed it to me and in my opinion it is identical to what toy kingdom and other toy stores at the malls are selling, same goes with the packaging and all orig na orig.. Still wondering though ang mura e. need assistance here!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

Yeah I saw it too but if you look closer kitang kita na magaspang pagkagawa....