Does Height Matter?

• 2 months later...

Para sa kin, no it does not. Same goes for other physical aspects of ladies. Sure, we all know na physical appearances ang unang basehan lagi when it comes to laws of attraction, otherwise, why would you be attracted to someone in the first place if it weren't on how they look di ba?

What is annoying are the double standards that some guys/gals impose on who they meet - telling themselves that they need to lower their standards and whatnot pero when they go look for an ideal companion/mate na tipong blind date pa ang setup then they found out that the other one didn't really meet their expectation bigla na lang maglalaho - nganga tuloy yung iniwan.

I know medyo unsolicited na yung ibang nasabi ko pero I just had to rant it out, so yeah.

There are many cases wherein taller guys are preferred, but If a girl really likes you height doesn't matter.

I've dated girls who are taller than me and since I cannot make myself taller, they adjust. They either don't wear heels when we're together, or they let me walk on the sidewalk while they do on the street. Or they wear clothes that make them seem less tall. And sometimes they're just oblivious about the height difference.

• 1 month later...