Does Height Matter?

i have no personal preference if the lady is petite or tall ... although medyo intimidating pag masyadong matangkad even though i'm 5'11, yung ladies kasi kahit matangkad na they would still wear high heels ... at meron naman guys na nagpupumilit na matangkad sila - i've met a lot of friends who would tell me that I'm more than 6 ft. tall kasi daw sila 6 ft. tall na at obviously mas matangkad ako sa kanila :)

But sometimes there are compensating factors.

In Ayala alabang, we have Mon Fernandez (El Presidente) and his wife Marissa. The former stands 6'3" while the latter stands 4'11". But they were a great couple because of their complementarities. Mon was an MVP many times in the PBA while Marissa finished accountancy in UP magna cum laude. NO height problem at all until...

But sometimes there are compensating factors.

In Ayala alabang, we have Mon Fernandez (El Presidente) and his wife Marissa. The former stands 6'3" while the latter stands 4'11". But they were a great couple because of their complementarities. Mon was an MVP many times in the PBA while Marissa finished accountancy in UP magna cum laude. NO height problem at all until...

Until ano? interested ho ako sa troy mo.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...