Does Height Matter?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest takenbyjo

It doesn't really. Ideally, it would be nice if the guy was at least 5'10 since I'm 5'6. The guy I'm with is around 5'6 as well so when I wear heels, I'm taller agad. I don't mind since he doesn't seem to mind. It's really about confidence. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 1 month later...
Guest romantico888
so, what do ya think? does a person's height really matter to you?

discuss.....

yes, the taller the woman is the better for me. baket? para kalalabasan ng anak nmin pang commercial model or player, model look ang taller women, malayu pa lang ang ganda na nya tignan, dami pang pedeng gamiting clothes for her shirts, hanging, skirts, dress, jeans, capri, long gowns, stilletos, snickers, etc. lalu pa pag lumapit na saka sa sides ng babae nakukuha height ng anak and lastly, mahaba kartada nya for sure. :thumbsupsmiley:

Yes it does matter simply because we all have our preference when it comes to height, right? We can't even deny that. Someone has got to be too tall or too short for someone. That's why when it comes to dating, it's always good to find out what gets you on a girl's good side and what gets you on the other. If she doesn't like me because I'm too tall or too short for her... no big deal. "Next!" Will be the next word I'd say. ^_^

• 3 months later...