Greatest Single Performance From An Athlete

Guest hastati

WOW ... and now passing the BLAME of your FAULT to others. With your "what ifs" who wouldn't think that you've gone to predicting the future stats now. hehehehe

and what part of my post is a what if? hindi ba fact yung 29 points, 18 rebounds and 13 assists yung ginawa ni rondo against cleveland? Once a pea-brain, always a pea-brain. hijacking the thread again with your non-sensical posts? :lol:

Edited by hastati

and what part of my post is a what if? hindi ba fact yung 29 points, 18 rebounds and 13 assists yung ginawa ni rondo against cleveland? Once a pea-brain, always a pea-brain. hijacking the thread again with your non-sensical posts? :lol:

Did i specifically state that you implied your what if's in this case? But one thing is certain, you have used the what if's before ... again and again. So malay ko kung you applied your "what if" Rondo produced the said numbers in GAME 4 ofthe ECF as you have posted.

Well you're asking me if the 29/18/13 is a FACT or not ... well it's NOT if you said that it was THE performance during the Game 4 of the 2010 ECF. Therefore what is obvious (as you claim) there when you said ECF when in fact what you meant was ECSF? So you expect people to think that you mean ECSF when in fact you wrote ECF??? ABSURD!!!

Bottomline here, you made a mistake AGAIN and kapag sinita ka you would point a finger towards others. Alam mo a simple "typo error lang un" would have solved the issue. Ang init mo kasi sa akin kaya name calling ka ulit.

I rest my case ... so go on and try to wiggle yourself out of this.

Edited by CELTS
Guest hastati

Did i specifically state that you implied your what if's in this case? But one thing is certain, you have used the what if's before ... again and again. So malay ko kung you applied your "what if" Rondo produced the said numbers in GAME 4 ofthe ECF as you have posted.

Well you're asking me if the 29/18/13 is a FACT or not ... well it's NOT if you said that it was THE performance during the Game 4 of the 2010 ECF. Therefore what is obvious (as you claim) there when you said ECF when in fact what you meant was ECSF? So you expect people to think that you mean ECSF when in fact you wrote ECF??? ABSURD!!!

Bottomline here, you made a mistake AGAIN and kapag sinita ka you would point a finger towards others. Alam mo a simple "typo error lang un" would have solved the issue. Ang init mo kasi sa akin kaya name calling ka ulit.

I rest my case ... so go on and try to wiggle yourself out of this.

which is why I said that only a pea-brain like yourself would make a big deal out of one missed letter. going psycho on this thread again? :lol: by the way, get a life. you badly need it. :lol:

Edited by hastati

HIDEKI MATSUI!

he helped the Yankees defeat the defending champion phillies in the 09 World Series, 4 games to 2, by hitting .615 (8 for 13) with 3 home runs and 8 rbi, including tying bobby richardson's single-game World Series record (1960 World Series) with six rbis in Game 6. since the designated hitter position was not used in the three games in phil;y, he only started the three games in new york. so much so, his performance earned him the World Series MVP. he became the first japanese-born player to win the award, as well as the first player to win it as a full-time designated hitter. much to the chagrin of a guy named utley. he also became the 3rd player in major league history to bat .500 or above and hit 3 home runs in the same World Series, joining only the Babe and Gehrig.

http://hidekimatsui.info/images/Hideki%20Matsui/Hideki_Matsui_7.jpg

Edited by xxxxdgnr8xxxx
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

greatest single performance from an athlete -

a. michael jordans Flu game

b. MJs final shot from the freethrow line against UTAH

c. Lance winning his 7th tour de france

d. Brad Lidge/Tug Mcgraw delivering the final outs in the World Series for the Philadelphia Phillies in 2008/1980

e. Usain Bolts World Record Breaking runs

in thinking of more :)

Jesse Owens

Four world records in 45minutes, 1935

Everyone knows about Jesse Owens's four gold medals in the 1936 Berlin Olympics but athletics experts reckon his performance at the previous year's Big Ten meet in Ann Arbor was better. There, he had set three world records and tied a fourth, all in a span of about 45 minutes. Owens had a bad back but persuaded the coach to allow him to run the 100-yards where he tied the world record of 9.4. This convinced Owens' coach to allow him to participate in his other events. A mere fifteen minutes later, he took part in the long jump. Prior to jumping, Jesse put a handkerchief at 26 feet 21/2 inches, the distance of the world record. After such a bold gesture, he soared to a distance of 26 feet 81/4 inches, shattering the old world record by nearly 6 inches. Disregarding the pain, Owens proceeded to set a new world record in the 220y in 20.3, beating the old record by three-tenths of a second. Within the next 15 minutes, Owens was ready to compete in another event, this one being the 220y low hurdles. In his final event, Owens' official time was 22.6 seconds. This time would set yet another world record, beating the old record by four-tenths of a second.

NADIA COMANECI

Nadia Elena Comaneci is a Romanian gymnast who was winner of five Olympic gold medals during the 1976 Montreal Olympics. She was the first gymnast to be awarded a perfect score of 10 in an Olympic gymnastic event. She is one of the best-known gymnasts in the world and, along with Olga Korbut, is credited with popularizing the sport around the world.

untitled.bmp

hmmm, when it comed to what i've seen, i'd say USAIN BOLTS run

he literally blew up his competitions last Beijing Olympics!

no match lahat! as in! i never saw that kind of competition sa takbuhan!

3 golds and 3 world records all at the same time

Edited by mangkadio
  • 2 months later...