Golden State Warriors

Realistically saying, I don't see the Warriors going 82-0 this season. They're bound to lose at some point. Maybe from a back to back or 4 games in five nights type of schedule on the road. It's a long season after all.

82-0? Of course, not. I mean I'm not even saying that they'd win 70 games this season. Still, it's hard not to imagine the Warriors getting another great season. They're out to prove to everyone that they ARE the defending champions. :)

can they pass the Jordan Chicago Bulls records...

as a MJ bulls fans. i am biased to say No, they won't

MJ/Bulls fan din ako and I think the 72-10 record is "almost" untouchable.. :)

with the way SC and the rest of GSW are playing right now, maybe ...:) pero it is too early to say.. magkaka alaman yan after ng all star weekend, and what their W-L record is by that time..

for now, i-enjoy natin sila panuorin..

14 and counting...will warriors break the bulls' 72-10 record?

realistically i don't think it will happen, especially if they clinch home court advantage and the number 1 seed throughout the playoffs. unless they want to tire themselves out catching a record and then have little rest when the playoffs start which is more important than a regular season record. it's too early anyway since its november. they might even take it easy after the all star break. there's just too many factors to consider, the Heat could have done this too but chose not to and rest their stars in the final stretches of the season. i would say the warriors will do the same in their later games in march and april

realistically i don't think it will happen, especially if they clinch home court advantage and the number 1 seed throughout the playoffs. unless they want to tire themselves out catching a record and then have little rest when the playoffs start which is more important than a regular season record. it's too early anyway since its november. they might even take it easy after the all star break. there's just too many factors to consider, the Heat could have done this too but chose not to and rest their stars in the final stretches of the season. i would say the warriors will do the same in their later games in march and april

one thing is definite though...warriors' mindset now is to go after the 15-0 best start record of the capitals and rockets. as to the 72-10 record, only time will tell whether that record will ever be broken.

one thing is definite though...warriors' mindset now is to go after the 15-0 best start record of the capitals and rockets. as to the 72-10 record, only time will tell whether that record will ever be broken.

that's why some people are jumping the gun already and talking about the 72 wins by the 96 Bulls. its not even halfway through the season yet. They actually have a very favorable schedule this month against bottom and middle of the pack teams so they should be able to win those games and extend their streak to 19 after that they go into next month on the road and start a grueling eastern conference trip. something like 5 games in 7 nights. here they might get into more pressure to win because their on a streak and some team they play might get lucky and sneak a win.

The most dangerous teams to play are the ones who will are either on a losing streak or coming off a nice 2-3 days rest, which the warriors might face these type of teams at a certain night on this schedule