• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

Wala naman kawawa dito ... though we can admire what Houston has shown .... Ron Artest and Battier really doing their bests

ang kawawa ang Washington Wizards etc ....

Bukas na rin Game 3, GO ROCKETS FLY HIGH!!!

Sabi nga ni Ron Artest, mananalo at matatalo daw sila na lumalaban ng parehas. Yung iba kasi nananakit na ng kapwa players manalo lang, halatang desperado. Kawawa naman. :lol:

Wala naman kawawa dito ... though we can admire what Houston has shown .... Ron Artest and Battier really doing their bests

lakers fan ka bro, di ba?

i salute you for those words. :thumbsupsmiley:

i still think lakers would take this series... what im hoping for is a good battle. hindi naman ako dismayado, so far. :) pero syempre, mas maganda para sa kin kung manalo pa rin houston. hehehe!

lakers fan ka bro, di ba?

i salute you for those words. :thumbsupsmiley:

i still think lakers would take this series... what im hoping for is a good battle. hindi naman ako dismayado, so far. :) pero syempre, mas maganda para sa kin kung manalo pa rin houston. hehehe!

If Yao keeps hitting those 20-foot jumpshots, he'd be a nightmare to guard.

*Ron Artest's quotes after Game 2:

I put my arm on Kobe, to touch him when he was demanding the ball. He hits my arm down and I tell the ref, ‘Look he’s hitting my arm down, he can’t do that.’ You can touch a man until the ball (arrives) – it’s basic defense. Then he did it again. I told the refs, ‘You have to control this.’ Then he throws the elbow right at my neck. I told Kobe, ‘You can do whatever you want to do. I’m not rattled.’ I let the refs control it. What am I going to do out there? Continue to get hit?

Even in Game 1, he elbowed Shane. The league said he was just trying to get up, but he clearly was overaggressive on Shane. And my team, we’re not like that. We’re going to win fair and square or lose fair and square. We’re not going to fight or initiate anything. Kobe is great enough to take over games and lead his team. He could have done it without that."

I’m hoping the league looks at it and we’ll move on to Game 3

I knew I was going to get a technical foul. The point was to hopefully let the refs know I’m (upset) and tired of this guy elbowing me. I went over there, no punches, no shoves to the face, just confrontation. I backed off, and that’s a technical foul. I’ll take it. But I didn’t go there with the intention of getting ejected. I went there to tell Kobe he’s got to relax. He’s hitting the wrong person. You’re hitting Ron Artest (laughs). I mean, come on. I like to compete and I don’t back down from anyone. I just think it should be fair. It was clearly at my neck – his elbow was at my neck.

I’m not retaliating. I didn’t retaliate then. I did that already. I did that stuff when I was in high school and early in the NBA. I’m done with that. I’m just playing basketball. It’s been physical. We’re giving our best and will continue giving our best.

*hanga talaga ko on how Rick Adelman has coached Ron Artest this season, he is a better player now and i hope hindi na siya ulit mapikon, the rockets need him in the game pero he got thrown-out to send a message, i hope the officials will give him the benefit of the doubt and make some calls that go his way despite guarding Kobe Bryant, kahit may superstar status na siya..

*Shane Battier's quotes after game 2:

It was a very emotional game. You could tell they were being tested and they wanted to show they were big and tough. We didn’t make enough basketball plays to quell the emotion.

On the trash talk:

It makes no difference. I just do my job as well as I can do it regardless of who’s yapping in my ear. I just tune out Kobe. He was saying all night, ‘You can’t guard me.’ I mean, what are you going to do? I played good ‘D’ on him and he made shots, so you tip your hat and come back. I learned long ago that I’m not a great trash talker, so I don’t try (laughs). I’m about winning games, I’m not about talking.

“Pretty much it went according to plan, not plan but we knew they were going to come out and blitz us right away and we just tried to withstand their initial charge and our bench did a great job to get us back in the game in the 2 nd quarter. To win this game two, we knew they were going to be amped, we had to play a great game and we didn’t have that effort tonight.”

on his thoughts of the series:

“We told ourselves, were going to win one, lose one and we’re going to have a shot in both games. I think most guys were taking it and now we have to go and regroup, make adjustments and play a more complete game in Game 3.”

on Kobe Bryant’s performance:

“When you’re guarding Kobe, when he misses the shots that he missed in Game 1, you’re the hero. When he makes the shots that he made tonight, you’re the goat. He took the same shots, he just made a lot more tonight, tip your hat, move on, and get ready for Game 3.”

*Shane really is a class act, Ron2x and Shane really deserve to be in NBA All Defensive Team :)

I hope we win Game 3 at the Toyota Center, Go Rockets!!!! :)

well kung sa tirahan kay artest ako ngayun game 3 gawin ni kobe yung flying elbow nya he he he...... syempre wala na ang favorite na spurs kaya lumipat naman sya sa lakers he he he.... stern balimbing k rin pala una bulls k ng nandyan si jordan tpos nag spurs ka ng dumating si td ngayun kobe naman.... hay commisioner pa naman din.... maybe kasali sya sa gamble bet ng nba.... he he he....

well kung sa tirahan kay artest ako ngayun game 3 gawin ni kobe yung flying elbow nya he he he...... syempre wala na ang favorite na spurs kaya lumipat naman sya sa lakers he he he.... stern balimbing k rin pala una bulls k ng nandyan si jordan tpos nag spurs ka ng dumating si td ngayun kobe naman.... hay commisioner pa naman din.... maybe kasali sya sa gamble bet ng nba.... he he he....

Gusto ko ng maniwalang scripted yung Kings vs Lakers noon. Di ba may kaso sa FBI yan? :thumbsupsmiley:

Kahit mga Lakers Fans, tanggap nila BABY sila ni Stern eh. :upside: