Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

i knew it was coming...he should consider hanging his jersey. is there any team out there who would want his services? maybe he can consider going to china tsk tsk tsk

I think he's still with the Rockets roster but he won't be joining them in their games. Both Melo and Houston management are working towards a resolution.

I think he's still with the Rockets roster but he won't be joining them in their games. Both Melo and Houston management are working towards a resolution.

wow!!! still gonna get paid? seriously though i don't think he'll be a good fit to any of the other teams at this stage of his career...or will he join mr. james wearing purple and gold?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Can 2 ball dominant players co-exist?

The Thunder made it all the way to the Finals in 2012. They were just too raw. Westbrook, Harden and Durant were all MVPs. Only Lechoke was MVP with the Heat. If 2016 Harden, Westbrook and Durant played in the 2012 Finals, the Heat wouldn't stand a chance.

Edited by will robie