Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rockets to me just got bumped off by the Thunder for 2nd place in the West.

Not a Rocket's fan here, but I don't see OKC as a #2 just yet. Solid team most definitely, but they still have alot of work to do in terms of chemistry. Depends on how their big three work it out.

So I still think Rockets are #2. (Although it really doesn't matter because of GS)

Not a Rocket's fan here, but I don't see OKC as a #2 just yet. Solid team most definitely, but they still have alot of work to do in terms of chemistry. Depends on how their big three work it out.

So I still think Rockets are #2. (Although it really doesn't matter because of GS)

I have to agree. All three biggest names in the Thunder roster will play together for the first time ever as NBA teammates. Bigger adjustments need to be made compared to the insertion of CP3 to the Rockets starting line-up.

Also, the Thunder never really improved defensively with the arrival of Anthony. They became more potent in offense though but how will the ball and shots be distributed? They have yet to determine that I guess.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...