Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

boozer to rockets? nah! i dont like him. :D

makapasok na kaya sa 2nd round ang rockets?

sure hope so. well, they have the capability. (but so as in the last couple of years :D )

who do you think theyll face?

if i just want the rockets to advance to the second round, i'd be happy if they face any team in the lower 4 spots as long as its not the P-Utah Azz! :D

but... i want the rockets to advance to the second round and go all the way and really deserve it. so, i'd like them to face the Azz in the 1st round. :D

but who i think they'll face? i dunno. i think it's certain that it's not gonna be DAL or LAL (basing on the tight records). but it can be any of the other 5 teams.

PS

do you know of any site that's like justin.tv? TIA

Edited by Pepeng Manas

rockets blast hornets, 86-66, yao with 22pts & 7rebs, the rox with 53-28 record, they top the southwest division with 1 game left before the playoffs start..kung manalo rockets they end with a 54-28 record & they will face the hornets who they beat in their season series 3-1; mukhang maganda ang prospect ng rockets kung ganun to advance to the 2nd round :)