Women To Avoid - merged thread

There different type of women that I have different opinions

1) Decent Women (never worked as PSP or any form of Sex Worker)- could have not finished any form of schooling but this type of women talked through their heart and no vested interest if an ugly separation happens. They are more of the selosa type which good by the way. But in excess of this is really bad for the relationship.

2) SPAkol Women (performs ES = BJ or HJ only) - in my experience they are more closely related to item-(1) above but are more problematic on money matters. Sometimes they asked for a little amount of tip after the deed. And if they asked (and if not often) then I would tend to give a little more. They tend to give true love.

3) PSP & Sex Worker (GRO's & MPAs) - this is obviously the last and the worst. They often lies, needs more money (oftenly ask for more) & they tend to treat honest lovers like dog s@%t (sorry for my term). True Love does not mean anything to them. However very rare did i knew some of them turned 180 degrees and become human again. But I can say in my lifetime - i can count them on my fingers.