Women To Avoid - merged thread

Women who arrogant. Those who seem to know but actually does not know what they are talking about. You call them, intellectually dishonest. If she is intellectually dishonest, probably she also is dishonest in some other ways. Ffrom there then you can add as many adjectives you can describe them.

Feminists

Stay away from feminists. She will likely disagree with you on everything, and refuse to let you get a word in.

Overly opinionated and vocal women

Avoid women that are overly assertive with their ideas and feelings. It's nice when your woman speaks her mind and lets you know what she wants, but if she keeps pounding it into your head, it will eventually get on your nerve.

Women who use sex as a weapon

The worst. They use lovemaking as a bargaining tool.

the best i think is to stay away from UGLY women. hehehe... :D

Guest breakdowngirl
the best i think is to stay away from UGLY women. hehehe... :D

wag ka sanang ma-inlove sa pangit =)

glenn close types ang dapat i-avoid ng mga guys... nakaktakot riun yun kung ang bf mo may glenn close sa buhay nya!

Feminists

Stay away from feminists. She will likely disagree with you on everything, and refuse to let you get a word in.

Overly opinionated and vocal women

Avoid women that are overly assertive with their ideas and feelings. It's nice when your woman speaks her mind and lets you know what she wants, but if she keeps pounding it into your head, it will eventually get on your nerve.

Women who use sex as a weapon

The worst. They use lovemaking as a bargaining tool.

absolutely dude! :lol: :mtc:

Its really hard to be with women who are too feminist... its like having another mother in your life... they will say a lot just to make them right even if they have your DICK off your body...

Langya... pare-pareho lang tayong tao... either your a male or female, we must not try to be above another person... its like proclaiming yourself as a god... damn...

:mtc: :evil:

avoid those who want to know ur email addresses without you offering her to have it! any account for that matter!!!! avoid women who texts every FEMALE friend of yours as if they will take you away from her!

;) I think I will get that idea.... Thanks bro... :blush:

• Like (+1) 1