Women To Avoid - merged thread

Women who are too confident about their looks and know how to use it to get what they want. Relying more on looks rather than intellect to get what they want (usually money and status). They usually turn out to be concubines and high end prosti, but then again they'd be too dumb to realize that. :angry:

• 1 month later...

Me

1. I hate women who just want to collect suitors

2. Self-centered

3. Dont know how to appreciate

4. Pa-cute lang

5. Feeling pero hindi naman

6. May sariling mundo

7 Kung niyaya mong makipag date and NO na kaagad, without any counter offer.

(sign that she doesn't like a guy) Wag nyo na pilitin may deprensya na to sa

utak, girls like this have a limited circle of friends. PITY.

8. User (d mo pa kilala, kung ano-ano ang pinapalibre)

9. Feeling pero hindi naman

10. Mahilig sa Sex

11. Omit #10 :evil:

Feminists

Stay away from feminists. She will likely disagree with you on everything, and refuse to let you get a word in.

Overly opinionated and vocal women

Avoid women that are overly assertive with their ideas and feelings. It's nice when your woman speaks her mind and lets you know what she wants, but if she keeps pounding it into your head, it will eventually get on your nerve.

Women who use sex as a weapon

The worst. They use lovemaking as a bargaining tool.

I am living in with a girl for four years now whose characteristics match those that you think men should avoid -- frankly, hard to live with but harder to live without...

and the sex? :evil:

i'll leave it to your imagination...

:cool:

Guest ginny
Women who are too confident about their looks and know how to use it to get what they want. Relying more on looks rather than intellect to get what they want (usually money and status). They usually turn out to be concubines and high end prosti, but then again they'd be too dumb to realize that. :angry:

Ay may kilala akong ganyan.. but then again, ok lang dun sa guy kse nga naman seemingly maganda naman yun girl (di naman gano halata kse na nagpa-noselift eh.. :rolleyes: ).. eh pangit sha.. di swerte nya pang pumatol sa kanya yun girl di ba? Malapit na nga lang maubos ang pera nya.. kaya siguro malapit nya ng ma-realize yun.. :P

there all kind of women just beware of the kind who use your feeling make you love them and in the end after using your and your not longer worth a s**t to them they throw or worse blame you or make situation to end and make you feel bad for the dissolve of the relationship