mapanglait

bastos na language / palengkera

bilmoko, akala e may-ari ka ng bangko

bad hygiene

smelly pussy

outflowing nose hairs

unibrows

feeling maganda at sosyal

ayaw kumain ng banana cue at boy bawang, "yuck! daw, so baduy/jologs" ang meryenda mo :goatee:

Immature

Super Demanding

Mahilig magpabili ng kung anu ano

Walang pangarap sa buhay

Mahilig umasa sa iba

Maarte

Mayabang

Feeling maganda

Masyadong paimportante

walang patid na pagsasalita

Hindi marunong makinig

BO

May mga buhok sa mga parteng hindi dapat kakitaan ng buhok

Bad Hygiene

Super taba

also a girl here, but i'd just like to add a couple of things: (also applies to the male population!)

1. attitude - bad attitude = no manners, etiquette

2. no personality - as in pagkaharap mo walang dating

3. no brains

4. all she thinks about is that she has a beautiful body but she does not have the brains to go with it...

5. feeling diyosa and lahat ng guys eh attracted sa kanya kahit obvious namang hindi...

6. poor hygiene (BO, dirty nails - toes and fingers, looks like she hasn't had a bath for years)

7. no originality as in gaya lang ng gaya ng style ng iba kahit hindi naman bagay sa kanya

8. traitor - betrays anyone and everyone

9. no sense of self as in naniniwala sa lahat ng sinasabi ng ibang tao about her.

10. emotionally unstable - as in iyak one time and next time di mo alam kung saan niya nakuha yung euphoric state niya...

11. those who cannot and will not say how they really feel - pretentious

there are so many things that one may not like, however there is no such thing as the perfect person, siguro the best that we could do kung close na rin lang naman satin yung person is to "suggest" some changes... just my 2cents...

i agree with what you guys have said so far.

i just want to add another one na tingin ko eh ayaw ng mga lalaki talaga.

this is what i call the "Time continuum" paradigm.

Ito young tipong napagawayan nyo na dati, or napagusapan nyo na matagal na, or napagkasunduan nyo na dati pa... pero for some strange reason, it keeps coming back in the most unexpected moments. the issue just never dies or goes away.

LOL yung mapapasabi ka nalang na: "Diba napagusapan na natin yan!!???" THAT is VERY VERY ANNOYING!!!!

i agree with what you guys have said so far.

i just want to add another one na tingin ko eh ayaw ng mga lalaki talaga.

this is what i call the "Time continuum" paradigm.

Ito young tipong napagawayan nyo na dati, or napagusapan nyo na matagal na, or napagkasunduan nyo na dati pa... pero for some strange reason, it keeps coming back in the most unexpected moments. the issue just never dies or goes away.

LOL yung mapapasabi ka nalang na: "Diba napagusapan na natin yan!!???" THAT is VERY VERY ANNOYING!!!!

Turn off sa girls:

1. Mga feeling princesa. Its ok to value yourself, but don't dont go over board. Guys dont owe you anything just because you agreed to be their girlfriend. Also, just because daddy bought you anything you wanted doesnt mean that your bf should.

2. Girls who like taking pictures of themselves while posing at a weird angle. Psssst... miss... hindi ka model... at kahit feeling mo mukhang pang model ang mukha mo, mag intay ka ng may photographer na mag snap ng pic mo...

3. Girls who speak with a "twang"... hey, we both know you grew up in the philippines, its ok to speak english well, but don't sell yourself to be something you're not. We both know you got your accent from watching disney channel and the cartoon network. mag english ka nalang ng maayos at walang accent para maintindihan ka ng mga tao. also, it would keep people who know how a real accent sounds like from bashing their head into the nearest wall.

4. Girls who have low self esteem. Sorry, sexy talaga mga confident girls. Confident. NOT ARROGANT

5. Girls who are insecure and thus are irrationally jealous. You know the type - - they constantly text you and call you to check where you are. You always have to check in at night to let them know you're home. These girls have all your friends' and family's number saved in her phone just so she can check if you really are with them. Also, when you're with these girls, you CANNOT look at another girl... unless you want to have a fight that will last until next month...