Women To Avoid - merged thread

1. women with HIV, herpes and the like

2. women who gauges your pockets. (its good and bad in a way) they are easy to get but difficult to scrub off. pera pera lang

3. liars

4. thieves

5. fraudulent women

6. conyo girls

7. mouth na tinubuan ng girl na mukha and limbs.

8. cpa girls. (nothing personal, i just don't like girls that audits me or checks my financial statements and gives me seminars on anything financial or sells me insurance) hehehe sorry talaga.

9. lawyers.... its a double edged sword where the sharper edge is pointed on me. again nothing personal. i love it pag ako ang ipinagtatanggol. pero pag ako ang nililitis... obviously... guilty agad. evidence or no evidence. anyways, its quite difficult to win in any conversation, debates and kahit ulam cguro. sorry my attorney girl friends.

10. police or military yun sa lawyer she will send me to jail. sa police patay tayo dyan. i may be sent to hell. so to my police girl friends sorry talaga, you're out.

11. cruise ship/ flight attendants, navigation girls. sorry din girls... i know Malaki salaries nyo... pero no point kung wala naman tayo magkasama 11 months a year. mas madami pa ang time sa mga thera hehehe

12. dominant women, its a no no no.

13. women who have criminal records... ayaw ko maging chop chop bf.

14. women in politics. its not that they are smart, i like smart girls, what i don't like is girls that try to persuade me even though i think its wrong. and makulit. ayaw... ma high blood ako.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Pretentious women who only think of themselves and how others see them from the outside. And those that demands everything from you while playing the " ikaw ang lalake e" card. And when its time for them to reciprocate the effort and time you gave to them the best you can get is a text message and saying she is busy but wishes she could be there and all that cliche bul l sh it.

• 1 month later...

advise sa naghahanap ng seryosohan, aside from spark, sex, ganda preference.

1. iwas sa unsupportive

2. rational

3. magastos at burara sa pera

4. salawaan

supportive - yung maiintindihan ka sa mga ginagawa mo, pero pinag uusapan to.

rational mag-isip - pag nag uusap kayo, open syang mag submit pag na weigh nyo na mas oks ang ganitong decision.

masinop at magaling sa pera - mahirap yung magastos na gf, future partner o asawa.

salawaan - sure ball sasakit ulo mo dyan. needless to explain.

• Like (+1) 1