Women To Avoid - merged thread

Never mind gold diggers, gold diggers you can easily spot them. They're attractive, in-demand, and ask you to buy stuff for them.

Better be wary of women whose ambitions are disproportionate to their capabilities or means. Hindi lang magaganda ang ganun. There are plenty of average women who see you as a shortcut to a comfortable life. I have friends who unfortunately married those types of women. They dream of houses in gated villages, nice cars, and trips abroad yet aren't working or only have modest paying jobs. In the end, their wives either pressure them to earn more, or just sulk in disappointment.

This one I agree the most! Some of my friends as well were pulled in this predicament with their wives.

That's why while still in a relationship, you have to try depriving your significant other of material luxuries, or put it on point that whatever she wants in life, she'd have to work for it on her own.

I know marriage is all about "your problems are our problems, your dreams are our dreams", but we all know reality gets so much more complicated than a few lines of vows. I have my own female friends who, unfortunately, also married for practicality even though it's not something they say in public.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...