Women To Avoid - merged thread

ok lang yung malibog pre, kesa mahirap painitin. would you prefer diesel? hehehe!

ayoko sa girls:

di nag-tatanggal ng buhok sa kili-kile,

mabaho hininga,

makapal mag make-up, laging nagmamake-up, mas gusto ng guys ang babae in her simplest form!,

maarte,

hindi marunong sa gawaing bahay(marunong kasi ako magluto saka sa lahat ng gawaing bahay),

pretending to be who she's not

I couldn't agree more with the post above.

Ladies, looks aint everything. If thats the case, then well just date a life size viva hot babe pillow. You gotta be a good conversationalist din naman kahit papano. A sense of philosophy is definetly a plus. Alangan naman na magtitigan lang kayo ng kadate mo buong magdamag.

One other thing. Guys love to always pay the tab. I always pay the tab. But puhleeeeeeaaase every once in a while, mag-offer naman kayo na ishare ang tab. You really got nothing to loose kasi di rin naman most likely papayag yung guy. You don't really need to insist. But having that initiative makes you more respectable as much as you are admirable.

I couldn't agree more with the post above.

Ladies, looks aint everything. If thats the case, then well just date a life size viva hot babe  pillow. You gotta be a good conversationalist din naman kahit papano.  A sense of philosophy is definetly a plus. Alangan naman na magtitigan lang kayo ng kadate mo buong magdamag.

One other thing. Guys love to always pay the tab.  I always pay the tab. But puhleeeeeeaaase every once in a while, mag-offer naman kayo na ishare ang tab. You really got nothing to loose kasi di rin naman most likely papayag yung guy.  You don't really need to insist. But having that initiative makes you more respectable as much as you are admirable.

RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!! Very well said Dragonei :cool:

In the interest of keeping things PC, shouldn't the thread be "people" to avoid? Just wonderin since the same traits to avoid apply regardless of gender right? After all, aren't there "nagging men" and "insensitive women"? The traits aren't necesarrily gender-specific. :)

Though, there was this girl I loved once, back in high school. She was already in college. Despite repeated warnings from friends and family, I developed a friendship with her. I loved her. Or at least, thought I did, the way teenagers always seem to think they know all there is to know about love and life. The day came she started playing "mind-games". I've since distanced myself from her. If I knew then what I know now, I probably would've avoided her at the onset. C'est la vie right? :rolleyes:

There's this one MTC girl who's been bragging to everyone na I have a crush on her (nung una, yes) and so in 4 different situations, she either ask me to pay her bill or lend her money........so cge si stupid me willingly agreed.....atsaka I really thought she was being true with me whenever we talk......

Kaso recently, I discovered she's been having SEBs with other members without these guys even lifting a finger.......medyo nasaktan ako coz' I realized she's been using me........

These days I try to avoid her whenever possible........but on EBs, she's still playing the flirt game on me.....and I hate it.....so guyz this is one biatch you should avoid.

Try to avoid those girls na:

*mukhang pera

*paawa effect

*bopols

*maniac

*super maarte

*feeling maganda

that's all!!!

Ate,

Agree ako sa iyo.

Maliban dun sa "maniac" (hehehe).

Dagdagan ko pa ng isa:

Yung bopols pero feeling niya "intelektuwal" siya. Kasi nakakapag-ingles siya e.

Ang masakit, marami sila! Sarap paluin sa mukha ng dictionary tsaka encyclopedia.

A bit OT:

Kinakabahan ako sa nick mo. Ano kaya ang avatar mo pag naglagay ka na?

:blink:

• 2 months later...

ayoko magcomplain about the physical kasi baka marami rin naman makita ang mga babae sa akin na hindi kagandahan. everybody has their imperfections naman. basta matino ang paguugali ok na sa akin (nice, parang totoo). ayoko lang ng maarte kasi cowboy ako eh... =)

- masyadong kikay (tipong every 15 minutes nakatingin sa salamin)

- no taste in music (britney, linkin park, cheese, etc)

- otaku (spare me...)

- bad grammar (pero tuloy pa rin ang english)

- lasenggera

- di marunong mag-mura (ayoko ng santa)

- talks like one of those girls from mean girls/clueless ("so i was wearing this dress the other day....")

- no sense of humour

- clingy