Women To Avoid - merged thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nagger, liars and social climbers

Indeed, some women just can't help but lie to make themselves feel good. I was able to see the FB profile of my two former regular spa therapists. I used to have so much respect for them due to the quality of their service and their attitude towards their work. But all of that changed when I saw the things that they were posting online. The one (who is already retired) keeps on posting nasty stuff towards an active spa therapist including some derogatory words, while constantly bragging about her decent work. The other one (who is still active) keeps on posting pictures of her newly purchased car, signature watch, and other luxury items while also bragging about being sort of an independent woman. She also keeps on making statements about self-acceptance and self-image. That would not be a problem if I didn't know how she looked like prior to her skin whitening and other procedures done to her nose, tummy, buttocks, and breasts. In the end, I realized that both of them are just fake inside and out.

• Like (+1) 1

Meron akong fubu. Madalas gusto magpalibre. Tapos mahilig magparinig na gusto ng mga ganitong bagay. Tapos gusto laging tama. Then on time nalaman niya na may iba akong ka fubu nagalit siya at manloloko daw ako na on the first place may BF siya na indi niya maiwan sa kung anong dahilan.