Women To Avoid - merged thread

• 5 weeks later...

standards change.

1. women who have aids, hiv and std's (new most important) i wanna live long enough to see my granda children

2. liars (same old things)

3. cheaters

4. addicts

5. have a character, attitude, behavior problem

6. spends too much money that she did not earn

7. spends in things that dont matter.

8. social climbers

9. accounts and audit experts (no offense to our good cpa's) but you know what i mean

10. women prosecutors (no offense to our good lawyers) but you know what i mean.

11. women lecturers and preachtess (nagging bitches)

12. I really hate a girl who always someone to compare her life to. the line usually starts with "buti pa si (friend no.1 of 50,000) no? meron silang (x item of infinity)" then starts to pity themselves kahit na they are well off vs the average in society.

13. women detectives and investigators (no offense to our good police and nbi agents) pero mas magaling pa mga to sa inyo. they track your phone, has a full document of all suspicious messages sa phone, has their own way to open your iPhone, a gps device in your car. they know where you are and they know what you do. they can smell cheaters a thousand kilometers away. a scent, a fingerprint, dna, atoms, they know everything hehehehe

Never mind gold diggers, gold diggers you can easily spot them. They're attractive, in-demand, and ask you to buy stuff for them.

Better be wary of women whose ambitions are disproportionate to their capabilities or means. Hindi lang magaganda ang ganun. There are plenty of average women who see you as a shortcut to a comfortable life. I have friends who unfortunately married those types of women. They dream of houses in gated villages, nice cars, and trips abroad yet aren't working or only have modest paying jobs. In the end, their wives either pressure them to earn more, or just sulk in disappointment.