Women To Avoid - merged thread

After finally getting my masters degree in Women to Avoid, here is my list:

1. Avoid girls who post selfies excessively in Facebook or Instagram. This is sign of narcissism.

2. Girls who dress provocatively and wears heavy makeup all the time.

3. A history of volatile/unstable relationships.

4. Be VERY careful of girls with extreme outbursts of anger. Staying with these types will drag you down and will lead only to pain and humiliation.

5. Think twice if a girl is TOO good in the sack. I doubt she will be honest with her sexual history and from my experience these girls are very dangerous.

6. GIrls who are always victims of cheating, abuse and others. There's always two sides to any story.

7. GRO's, massage parlor attendants, sex workers. No explanation needed.

8. Young girls who insists to pay for everything including the motel. Where does all her money come from?

9. Gorgeous girls whose past stories sounds fishy or are too secretive. I Almost made a mistake with this one.

10. Insecure women hiding behind the curtain of feminism.

11. The s@%t testing type. She will break you little by little.

12. Sex addicts. A high sex drive is different from sex addiction, I pray you never fall in love with a sex addict.

My advice is trust your gut. Dangerous women are good at hiding and covering their tracks, but they leave crumbs that you should not ignore.That's it for now.

I want to buy you a beer! Spot on. I couldn't have said it better.

Women with no passion and those who rely on social media for advice

• Like (+1) 1

I steer clear from girls who dress provocatively on our first date. If flesh is her main asset, then that is going to become boring after a few sessions.

Intelligence, class and manners win me over all the time. Just to be clear, even a freak in the sheets can have all these qualities.

Knowing exactly what women to avoid and actually not falling in love with one is a different thing. Here is my recent story.

Met the prettiest girl I laid my eyes on 2 days ago. She was absolutely stunning, but my guard was up since I knew she was the most dangerous type of woman: the woman who you can't avoid. She is a car show model and has a contract with a tv network. I could tell she knew my guard was up, so she did every trick in the book to break my walls down. She offered her number, I refused because I know this chick will mess me up and honestly I knew this would get her interested. I said that she text me instead, and this I know made her more interested. Things eventually led to drinks and kisses, I knew I was in trouble when she told me "magtiwala ka di kita sasaktan", this line was all that was needed to make me vulnerable.

The next day I picked her up went to my place, same thing flirting, kisses and drinks. This time her phone was ringing every 5 seconds. She put her phone into silent and said shell stay for the night. I knew someone she was seeing was texting repeatedly, and then after an anxious expression that she had to go. She said she will be back tomorrow., I knew she was playing. I knew from the start that she was dangerous and my mind was saying avoid her at all costs, but it was almost as if I am addicted to her. Damn if looks can k*ll this is it. I'm doing the best I can to stop feeling this way for this girl. She admitted she was molested when she was a kid and had red flags all over. But there is such a woman that is almost impossible to avoid if not impossible.

Knowing exactly what women to avoid and actually not falling in love with one is a different thing. Here is my recent story.

Met the prettiest girl I laid my eyes on 2 days ago. She was absolutely stunning, but my guard was up since I knew she was the most dangerous type of woman: the woman who you can't avoid. She is a car show model and has a contract with a tv network. I could tell she knew my guard was up, so she did every trick in the book to break my walls down. She offered her number, I refused because I know this chick will mess me up and honestly I knew this would get her interested. I said that she text me instead, and this I know made her more interested. Things eventually led to drinks and kisses, I knew I was in trouble when she told me "magtiwala ka di kita sasaktan", this line was all that was needed to make me vulnerable.

The next day I picked her up went to my place, same thing flirting, kisses and drinks. This time her phone was ringing every 5 seconds. She put her phone into silent and said shell stay for the night. I knew someone she was seeing was texting repeatedly, and then after an anxious expression that she had to go. She said she will be back tomorrow., I knew she was playing. I knew from the start that she was dangerous and my mind was saying avoid her at all costs, but it was almost as if I am addicted to her. Damn if looks can k*ll this is it. I'm doing the best I can to stop feeling this way for this girl. She admitted she was molested when she was a kid and had red flags all over. But there is such a woman that is almost impossible to avoid if not impossible.

I would avoid this kind of woman.

One could get KILLED messing with a woman with a jealous BF or HUSBAND.

Do not let yourself be used as a tool.

My friend wound up in JAIL because of this kind of woman.

• 2 weeks later...

Watch out for women who are too clingy and get jealous easily. These are women who are incredibly insecure, and most likely they will cheat on you! In fact, the more jealous they are, the more likely it is they are sleeping around. This is because people tend to project their own behaviors on others, and if they think you're cheating on them, chances are it's because they, themselves, are cheating (or thinking about it).

Edited by Cool Fool

I would avoid this kind of woman.

One could get KILLED messing with a woman with a jealous BF or HUSBAND.

Do not let yourself be used as a tool.

My friend wound up in JAIL because of this kind of woman.

Made a fatal mistake - she became my gf and I fell in love. Just yesterday I found out alaga pala ng politician. Enough drama,I'm done.

Feminists

Stay away from feminists. She will likely disagree with you on everything, and refuse to let you get a word in.

Overly opinionated and vocal women

Avoid women that are overly assertive with their ideas and feelings. It's nice when your woman speaks her mind and lets you know what she wants, but if she keeps pounding it into your head, it will eventually get on your nerve.

Women who use sex as a weapon

The worst. They use lovemaking as a bargaining tool.

avoid women who are gastador or mga bilmoko. they will bail ship of wala ka ng pambili

Made a fatal mistake - she became my gf and I fell in love. Just yesterday I found out alaga pala ng politician. Enough drama,I'm done.

I had brushings with girls na alaga ng politicians, they themselves will keep mum about it. kasi hindi sila masaya sa politician nila . and hindi lang ikaw ang kalandiaan niya. they are finding their worth pero hindi nila mabitiwan ang perang binibigay sa kanila.

they are the ones who will squeal. ang magsusumbong sa iyo ay ang maid nila or mga security guards na binibigyan ni politico ng extra pay. stay away

Watch out for women who are too clingy and get jealous easily. These are women who are incredibly insecure, and most likely they will cheat on you! In fact, the more jealous they are, the more likely it is they are sleeping around. This is because people tend to project their own behaviors on others, and if they think you're cheating on them, chances are it's because they, themselves, are cheating (or thinking about it).

maybe to put you on the defensive para di mo mapansin ang behavior niya?

• 2 weeks later...

I had brushings with girls na alaga ng politicians, they themselves will keep mum about it. kasi hindi sila masaya sa politician nila . and hindi lang ikaw ang kalandiaan niya. they are finding their worth pero hindi nila mabitiwan ang perang binibigay sa kanila.

they are the ones who will squeal. ang magsusumbong sa iyo ay ang maid nila or mga security guards na binibigyan ni politico ng extra pay. stay away

maybe to put you on the defensive para di mo mapansin ang behavior niya?

Yes. Also it's a form of projection, people think that that others are like themselves.

Edited by Cool Fool