Women To Avoid - merged thread

• 3 weeks later...

5 types of women on my avoid list. - The first 4 i have encountered already the last 1 thankfully haven't encountered that type.

1. Mother Hen -If this girl is constantly fixing your things and tucking in your shirt, or even cleaning your car, you’re the victim of a Mother Hen. Although she may have good intentions and be great in many other ways, her motherly instincts will eventually drive you crazy.

2. The User – The self centered taker that manipulates and maneuvers everyone and everything to only benefit herself. If you as such make a mistake in offering your hand she will take your whole arm too..

3. Damsel in distress- she's activating your Knight in shining armor complex. She is playing the role of the "damsel," wanting you to take on the "rescuer" role and invest your heart and resources in her out of pity, and "doing the right thing." It isn't the right thing, but it's deeply imbedded in nearly all males that we are "supposed to" take care of women in trouble.

4, The Girl Who has Everything-It's difficult not to like the girl who has everything, because in addition to being gorgeous, rich, sexy, fashionable and smart, she's also probably really nice (or great at pretending to be.) She might even be a princess Not only does her having everything affect your self-worth, It will also trigger your insecurities.

5. Everything But the Girl- she may have the most beautiful face and sexiest body longest legs that you thought she just stepped out of a FHM magazine. She’s always chill and doesn’t have tantrums. Your friends think that she is the coolest thing on earth. Odds are she is a gamer herself, or at least has some knowledge in games, that you like . She accompanies you to your sports events, and she doesn’t mind having a KFC or Jona’s pares for dinner instead of eating out at those expensive fine-dining restaurants. Be careful bro this girl is a Dude…..:)

1.The ones who are on the phone the whole time with you but can not be contacted pag HINDI mo na Kasama

2. the ones who say "wait Lang ha? HINDI ko pa kasi kaya magkabf kasi I need to focus on ____" ginagamit Ka Lang nun

3. The ms "I want" puro Lang her ang nasa isip Niya and you'll spend the entire relationship satisfying her needs and wants and none of yours.