• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Women To Avoid - merged thread

6. Some women want all the spare time of their men to be devoted to them only. This is some sort of interference with men's private life. At the worst, women start asking relatives and close friends what their men did or are doing at this particular moment. They also ransack men's pockets and desk drawers in search of some evidence. Women must not behave like proprietresses.

I agree. Some women also ask for the email/facebook/friendster/etc password of their partner, or worse, read all the messages from their man's phone even before their partner could read it. Then they would get mad and accuse the guy of hiding something if the guy wouldn't allow them.

hindi naman kayo magiging atm machine kung di kayo nagpapalabas ng pera eh. di kayo lalapitan ng social climbers if you don't strike them as one of those guys who would give them money just to sit on your lap. :P besides may mga lalake din naman iyong kuripot o pa date-date wala namang pera tas iyong babae pinagagasta. nakakadiri.. i don't know sa ibang babae ha pero di naman ako parati nalang nagpapalibre i know how to balance and i will offer to treat you and give you gifts pero ayo ko iyong sinasabihan ako "ay sorry i'm hella broke pwede bang ikaw muna?" yucky talaga!

SERIAL FLIRT

Men love women who flirt. Men are drawn to a good flirt because besides being fun and charming, she’s definitely not shy. The flirter shows interest right off the bat, making the “getting to know you” aspect of courtship all the more easy. For a guy, not having to do all the work is a relief.

But there’s a difference between a situational flirt and a serial flirt, and the latter is something that men just don’t want to deal with. A serial flirt giggles, touches, and tosses her hair at everyone: the best friend, the boss, the father. A woman who bats her lashes indiscriminately seems like a challenge at first—How do I get her to just pay attention to me?—but that game gets old really fast.

After a while guys realize that the Flirty-Bird needs constant attention because she’s stricken with major self-esteem issues. An extremely confident and patient man may be able to deal with this kind of behavior, but he’ll probably run himself ragged before realizing that the Flirty-Bird isn’t worth his time.

It's a matter of compatibility. We like people for their good traits but love them for their flaws. If you can't find that someone who you'll love this way, then you haven't found the right one. It's the small quirks in your personality that you can't change and shouldn't have to.

Example:

I hate women who orders a salad and water on a first date. Eat, for crying out loud.

I don't like to be dragged to Tagalog movies in the Cinema. If I wanted to see tears, why the hell would I watch it in 3D, high Def, Dolby surround?? It's a perfectly good waste of money.

I like to pay for everything but please pretend you WANT to pay for it too.

If you stir my spaghetti, I will freak out. I like my sauce and meatballs on top.

If you are a Jejemon, I will k*ll you.

I hate cats. I love them on my siopao.

You're and Your are two different things. I WILL point that out EACH AND EVERY TIME.

SERIAL FLIRT

Men love women who flirt. Men are drawn to a good flirt because besides being fun and charming, she’s definitely not shy. The flirter shows interest right off the bat, making the “getting to know you” aspect of courtship all the more easy. For a guy, not having to do all the work is a relief.

But there’s a difference between a situational flirt and a serial flirt, and the latter is something that men just don’t want to deal with. A serial flirt giggles, touches, and tosses her hair at everyone: the best friend, the boss, the father. A woman who bats her lashes indiscriminately seems like a challenge at first—How do I get her to just pay attention to me?—but that game gets old really fast.

After a while guys realize that the Flirty-Bird needs constant attention because she’s stricken with major self-esteem issues. An extremely confident and patient man may be able to deal with this kind of behavior, but he’ll probably run himself ragged before realizing that the Flirty-Bird isn’t worth his time.

I know someone like that , lahat s in lahat ng lalake madikit sya , pikon n pikon ng ayung bf nya lagi pag nakikita na ganun sya makipag interact sa mga boys , i feel sorry for the guy actually , nakakapagod yung gaun n girl , wlang katapusan at high blood ang kalalabasan m