Hi everyone,

Like most people working for a company, I don't plan on being an employee for very long. I'm currently thinking of resigning from my work and either getting a franchise or starting my own business. I'd like to get your opinion on this. Opinions/tips/advices from franchisees and people who started their own business are very much welcome.

Pre,

It was my own concept,actually dapat ang original nun e french fries and squidballs,kikiam etch kaya lang later on e tinanggal ko yung fries kasi di mabenta dun sa pwesto ko.Currently nga footlong, hamburger , hotdogs , quail eggs ,kikiam , squidball , chicken ball,shrimball at swempre sago't gulaman.ROI ko is about 30% so sa isang araw I earn about 500 - 750 on the average,pag malakas it could reach 1k and I operate 30days a month. Puhunan ko was about 50k with the cart and supplies when I started about 3 years ago.Today siguro baka 75k na.Sa bagay you can get seconhand carts na quality pa.May kilala ako sa may divisoria na gumagawa nun. Right now ang dilema ko is pwesto, I would prefer places na malapit sa mga public markets and other areas with high pedestrian traffic.Actually marami pa akong concept with foodcarts kaya lang sa ngayon gusto ko munang paandarin yung 2 remaining carts ko.I will be willing to help you guys set up your own o kaya joint venture tayo. :cool: :boo:

Pre, thanks for the infos and tips. If your average is 500/day for thirty days that would only give you 15K. Less expenses like manpower (assuming minimum wage for 1 staff? - around 7K?) so that's roughly about 8K. Less your food costs and other operating expense how much mga NET mo? Is it worth it? Does it require much attention, I mean can you still keep a day job o kailangan ba tutukan 'to when you have one?

Thanks for your offer I'm actually giving this serious thoughts . Will let you know bro! :cool:

Pre,

It was my own concept,actually dapat ang original nun e french fries and squidballs,kikiam etch kaya lang later on e tinanggal ko yung fries kasi di mabenta dun sa pwesto ko.Currently nga footlong, hamburger , hotdogs , quail eggs ,kikiam , squidball , chicken ball,shrimball at swempre sago't gulaman.ROI ko is about 30% so sa isang araw I earn about 500 - 750 on the average,pag malakas it could reach 1k and I operate 30days a month. Puhunan ko was about 50k with the cart and supplies when I started about 3 years ago.Today siguro baka 75k na.Sa bagay you can get seconhand carts na quality pa.May kilala ako sa may divisoria na gumagawa nun. Right now ang dilema ko is pwesto, I would prefer places na malapit sa mga public markets and other areas with high pedestrian traffic.Actually marami pa akong concept with foodcarts kaya lang sa ngayon gusto ko munang paandarin yung 2 remaining carts ko.I will be willing to help you guys set up your own o kaya joint venture tayo. :cool: :boo:

Pre, thanks for the infos and tips. If your average is 500/day for thirty days that would only give you 15K. Less expenses like manpower (assuming minimum wage for 1 staff? - around 7K?) so that's roughly about 8K. Less your food costs and other operating expense how much mga NET mo? Is it worth it? Does it require much attention, I mean can you still keep a day job o kailangan ba tutukan 'to when you have one?

Thanks for your offer I'm actually giving this serious thoughts . Will let you know bro! :cool:

Pre, thanks for the infos and tips.  If your average is 500/day for thirty days that would only give you  15K.  Less expenses like manpower (assuming minimum wage for 1 staff? - around 7K?)  so that's roughly about  8K.  Less your food costs and other operating expense how much mga NET mo?  Is it worth it?  Does it require much attention, I mean can you still keep a day job o kailangan ba tutukan 'to when you have one?

Thanks for your offer I'm actually giving this serious thoughts .  Will let you know bro!  :cool:

Yo Dude,

Actually labas na dun OPEX ko,kaya medyo maganda ang net ko coz I don't pay any rent sa pwesto and provincial ang wage ko. Kung tutuusin hindi ganun kalaki ang pedestrian traffic dun sa amin and yet medyo ok ang returns,what more if you can get a good location sa Metro Manila or any high density areas.Sa una ka lang tututok but once you get the routine at ok yung mga tao mo solve ka na.Ideally you should start small like kung sa neighborhood mo para hindi mahirap at makita mo kung ano mali at tama. As long as you keep your OPEX low the better.I have a day time job kaya most of the time si Kumander ang nag mamanage. :cool: :mtc:

Pre,

hi! tanong ko lng magkano pagawa dun sa kakilala mo sa divisoria? thanks!

Uy perfect timing. Im also planning to setup my own food cart business. Hinahabol ko xmas season para timing. Ive learned a lot from the preious posts. My only question is... do you need a permit if you're setting it up on a public place? Or ok lang kahit verbal consent? Do you need to always bring the cart back home at the end of the day o ikakadena mo na lang sa pwesto?

Yo Dude,

Actually labas na dun OPEX ko,kaya medyo maganda ang net ko coz I don't pay any rent sa pwesto and provincial ang wage ko. Kung tutuusin hindi ganun kalaki ang pedestrian traffic dun sa amin and yet medyo ok ang returns,what more if you can get a good location sa Metro Manila or any high density areas.Sa una ka lang tututok but once you get the routine at ok yung mga tao mo solve ka na.Ideally you should start small like kung sa neighborhood mo para hindi mahirap at makita mo kung ano mali at tama. As long as you keep your OPEX low the better.I have a day time job kaya most of the time si Kumander ang nag mamanage. :cool: :mtc:

i see... thanks for all your info bro! It was all helpful :cool: I am eyeing at putting it sa mga schools naman (kung wala ng heat about food poisoning :cry: ) will let you know how it goes, BTW can you PM me your contact number kung ok lang pre, it might come in handy :rolleyes:

Uy perfect timing. Im also planning to setup my own food cart business. Hinahabol ko xmas season para timing. Ive learned a lot from the preious posts. My only question is... do you need a permit if you're setting it up on a public place? Or ok lang kahit verbal consent? Do you need to always bring the cart back home at the end of the day o ikakadena mo na lang sa pwesto?

Yo Dude,

Kung hindi naman masyadong commercial ang area at hindi rin ganun kahigpit ang local gov where your located ok lang walang permit.Much better din kung naiuuwi mo yung cart lalo na pag medyo hindi ganun ka secure yung location mo. :cool: :cool:

ANYBODY HERE DO DIRECT MARKETING BUSINESS?

OR MAYBE LIST RENTALS OF NAMES AND OR CONTACTS FOR DIRECT MARKETING..

PLEASE PM ME YOUR CP# SO THAT WE COULD START DOING BUSINESS TOGETHER, WE OFFERS 50% COMMISSION...YOU DO THE TALKING AND I DO ALL THE WORKING...

5 PESOS PER NAME INCLUDES: (NEGOTIABLE)

FULL_NAME

COMPLATE ADDRESS (RESIDENTIAL AND BUSINESS ADDRESS)

10 PESOS PER NAME INCLUDES: (NEGOTIABLE)

PHONE NUMBER

FULL_NAME

COMPLATE ADDRESS (RESIDENTIAL AND BUSINESS ADDRESS)

ALSO WE ACCEPT ORDERS FOR DIFFERENT INDUSTRY...

5000 NAMES MINIMUM ORDER...

PLEASE DO PM ME OR REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE IF YOUR INTERESTED..

Pre,

Dude. I have a supplier for Premium and Cheesy hotdogs. He's supplyin for some restaus sa Metro manila Maybe you want to try him as a supplier. Got a business with him Selling his products. Good Business

INCREASE YOUR IMMUNITY!!!! WORK..WORK..NAPAPABAYAN NA UNG HEALTH....TRABAHO KA PARA LANG...MAY PANG-MEDICAL...WHEN YOUR BODY...GIVES UP!!!!!!

WITH A BREAKTHROUGH IN THE FOLLOWING DISEASES.....HEPATITIS...CANCER...LUNG PROBLEMS CAUSED BY SMOKING AND POLLUTANTS...ASTHMA...EMPHYSEMA....STOP SMOKING..AND DRINKING PROBLEMS TOO....DIABETES...HIGH BLOOD....HIGH CHOLESTEROL...SKIN PROBLEMS....PSORIASIS...ECZEMA....ACNE...ETC.

wonderful and miraculous healing product....readily available...to everyone......TRY NOW!!!!!!!IT MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE OR A LOVE ONE!!!!

GUARANTEED SAFE AND EFFECTIVE!!!!!!!

AND CHEAP ALSO!!!!!! AND YOU CAN EARN AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!

EARN P5,000-P30,000/mo. OR MORE./Peso or

Dollar or Rial....depending on the currency in the

country where you reside or work....

A Company with 300 branches nationwide and in

57 countries worldwide. One of the top 1000

corporations in the Philippines. With a Multi-

BILLION

DOLLAR INCOME AROUND THE WORLD.

STABLE and CREDIBLE................

INVITES YOU TO BE A BUSINESS

PARTNER AND HEALER!!!!!!AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!

WE OFFER :

1. A Business with LOW CAPITAL....LOW

RISK......HIGH INCOME POTENTIAL....

2.TRAVEL INCENTIVES(70T) PLUS HOUSE &

LOT $ CAR INCENTIVES (28T-50T/MO.) PLUS

FREE CELLPHONE.

3. SALEABLE PRODUCTS WITH HIGH REBATES.

4. INTERNATIONAL SPONSORSHIPS.

5. INTERNATIONAL PROFIT SHARING FROM

COMPANY INCOME.

6. BUSINESS CAN BE INHERITED BY YOUR

SPOUSE OR CHILDREN OR WHOSOEVER YOU

CHOOSE AS YOUR HEIR

REQUIREMENTS:

- AT LEAST 18 YRS OLD (FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO EARN AN EXTRA INCOME)

- A SMILE!!!!!!!

if you where given the time and money...are you gonna grab a chance on business....

"the gretest enemy of havin a great lif is havin a good life"

im in the business of alternative distribution...focuses on leadership search and business development.

we are PREQUALIFYING people for EXPANSION in different location.... we are LOOKING for business PARTNER not investor.

pm me for more info

our farmer's coop selling live or dressed native free range chicken

-healthy, tasty, juicy chicken, absolutely no commercial growth drugs used.

- less fat more taste

- brings out the genuine CHICKEN INASAL, CHICKEN BINAKOL, TINOLA flavor.

- Free Bulk Delivery within Metro Manila

- Big Discounts for Bulk Buyers

- Ideal for restaurants, grills and barbques

Hi...we are a farmer's community raising free-range chicken (SASS0 and native chicken).

Our chickens are raised in the old traditional way on family farms. This is different from the mass-produced chicken you'll find in grocery stores which are raised in extremely cramped quarters where they can barely move. That creates stress in the commercial chickens that can lead to disease (driving, in part, their need for extensive antibiotics) and "stunted" meat devoid of taste and total health value (driving the need for chemicals that create an artificial moisture in the meat).

These organic chickens, though, have plenty of room to roam and eat their entirely natural diets and grow and live free of stress. This makes all the difference in the world in terms of their health and taste value to you.

Another crucial reason this free-ranged organic chicken is an exceptional source of protein in your diet is because it is free of antibiotics. Over half of the antibiotics fed to mass-produced farm animals including chickens are identical to the ones administered to humans. As has been well publicized in the media, overuse of such antibiotics can lead to strains of bacteria resistance to the antibiotic, opening doors wider to the potential for human disease.

We sell by order and accept bulk orders (with big discount) and deliver within Metro Manila.

For other information pls pm me.

Guaranteed best for CHICKEN INASAL, CHICKEN BINAKOL, TINOLA and other delicious Filipino Chicken dishes.

Baka matulungan niyo naman po ako... Kailangan ko lang po ng inyong mga ideas and any information that can help in establishing my own Internet Cafe and Gaming.

-OS, games, ms applications (kailangan pa ba Licensed or pwede na pirated?) mahirap na kase e.

-marketing strategy

-biling/hour

-kung ano pa pwde niyo iadvise na makakatulong sa mga newbies na tulad ko.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks! :)