• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Interesting...Jersey's and Bath and Body works.    :wacko:

I got several orders for golf clubs though from my buddies there.  It should be a fun 10 day trip! :thumbsupsmiley:

Bring some books regarding self help on how to improve life and happiness. Better yet, books regarding self discipline, information needed right now on how to educate and change our kababayans's mental attitude.

howbout some techie online sideline? :)

i'm a registered greenzap member.

actually, i didnt believe their marketing promo at first. claiming that they be giving you $25 upon registration. nevertheless, i gave it a try. told myself there's nothing to lose anyways.

but right after i registered, i was surprised to receive $25! and after five days, my balance grew to $64--and it's still growing. as of today, it's $80!

give it a try though. wala namang mawawala diba? click on the link and regiter http://www.greenzap.com/join-greenzap.asp?zapid=saridel888

sayang din ang dolyar! :)

howbout an online sideline? :)

actually, i didnt believe their marketing promo at first. claiming that they be giving you $25 upon registration. nevertheless, i gave it a try. told myself there's nothing to lose anyways.

but right after i registered, i was surprised to receive $25! and after five days, my balance grew to $64--and it's still growing. as of today, it's $80!

give it a try though. wala namang mawawala diba? click on the link and register http://www.greenzap.com/join-greenzap.asp?zapid=saridel888

howbout an online sideline? :)

but right after i registered, i was surprised to receive $25!  and after five days, my balance grew to $64--and it's still growing. as of today, it's $80!

give it a try though. wala namang mawawala diba? click on the link and register http://www.greenzap.com/join-greenzap.asp?zapid=saridel888

Na-receive mo na ba ang payment mo?

Hi Lovelybabe, you may want to PM if you want to sell E-Load or prepaid cards... or if you have relatives and friends abroad, check out the following phrase, you can actually cut and paste it para yan an ang sales spiel mo. Thanks!

Good Morning po!!! Post ko lang, Thanks!

For $4.95 only, you can have unlimited access to ABS-CBN shows like TeleNovela, News, Game Shows on your PC.

Cheaper than TFC, di mo na kailangang magmadali umuwi or gu,ising ng alanganing time para habulin at mapanood ang paborito mong show. Shows are updated every 2 hours for your viewing pleasure. Or pwede nyo rin pang-regalo sa mga relatives nyo who I'm sure are very interested in viewing our very own programs.

PM me if you're interested so I can give you details!!! If you want to become an agent, PM nyo rin ako! Hurry before any price changes are made.

Thanks a lot, mga Kababayan!!!

GO MTC!

For $4.95 only, you can have unlimited access to ABS-CBN shows like TeleNovela, News, Game Shows on your PC.

Cheaper than TFC, di mo na kailangang magmadali umuwi or gu,ising ng alanganing time para habulin at mapanood ang paborito mong show. Shows are updated every 2 hours for your viewing pleasure. Or pwede nyo rin pang-regalo sa mga relatives nyo who I'm sure are very interested in viewing our very own programs.

PM me if you're interested so I can give you details!!! If you want to become an agent, PM nyo rin ako! Hurry before any price changes are made.

GO MTC!

GO MTC!

howbout some techie online sideline? :)

but right after i registered, i was surprised to receive $25!  and after five days, my balance grew to $64--and it's still growing. as of today, it's $80!

give it a try though. wala namang mawawala diba? click on the link and regiter http://www.greenzap.com/join-greenzap.asp?zapid=saridel888

hey, how do you get hold of the money :unsure:

or you just have to spend the earned amount online :huh:

how come my money does not grow :cry:

Edited by lovelybabe
Hi Lovelybabe, you may want to PM if you want to sell E-Load or prepaid cards... or if you have relatives and friends abroad, check out the following phrase, you can actually cut and paste it para yan an ang sales spiel mo. Thanks!

GO MTC!

pm sent :)