Best Walk-in Motel

lotus 08 actually it's not a big problem , you can checkin and out via a taxi , you can ask the hotel guys to call for a taxi .

if your in sta cruz area , best walk-in hotel is paradis very discrete bec of 3 ways available .

if your in quiapo , city state along carlos palanca with entrance via chowking .

if your in grandcentral may walk-inn a sogo .

if your in mandaluyong , market place have walk-inn for sogo 2 ways .

sogo sta mesa center point have 2 ways walk - inn

if your in tirad pass , SOGO , VC & ( i forget the exzact name ) , they all cater for walk-inn and prices there are slashed down due to competitions . they don't even see you in the eyes ! thats their policy !

Bro if your in downtown manila sa rizal ave yon luxury lodging house just after doroteo jose lrt station recommended very clean and very nice place sa 4th floor panay new rooms and very affordable ah 120 lang vip ka na! they are in rizal ave cor lope de vega. Cheers to the management for giving such a generous rate!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Paradise apartelle along tomas morato in front of padis.

650 for 12 hours and 1300 for 24 hours. Great zen type decor.

Airconditioned Split type or window type depending on the room. Cable, hot and cold shower. they have a driveway you can park at the back and walk up to register and check-in.

Small rooms 550 12 hours 1200 24 hours and it even has a flat panel 19" tv well that was the one I had last time a few months back

• 1 month later...

for me if your in downtown manila sta cruz area sa Luxury lodging house. You can't beat their rate. Best walk in may parking for motorcycle or if you have car you can park upfront. May guard pa. Check their rooms pala they have a website na www.luxurylodging.nexusph.com I got the one sa 4th floor bago rooms doon.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...