Best Walk-in Motel

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Sogo is the best na walk-in motel

Yung Durban apartelle sa malapit sa City Garden is also okay :thumbsupsmiley: price is around 1k

Astrotel is also nice....affordable ang price plus very romantic pa ang room ambience nya.

2 na nga ang baranches nya the new one is at Avenida.. :thumbsupsmiley:

SOGO sta.mesa near SM Centerpoint. may walkway sila sa side na parang eskinita. di halata na pupunta at lalabas ka ng sogo.

Astrotel Monumento has two acess also one of thier entrance is inside Mang Inasal Resto ...

Astrotel Avenida naman has two entrance also para di halata me acess sa loob ng tiangge.... :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by stayhappy
  • 1 month later...

For me I think there's nothing wrong with walk-in/walk-out scene in motels. Lakasan lang ng loob yan, malamang naman hindi ka kilala nung mga makakakita sayo, hehe. Well like most of the guys here said, Sogo is your best choice in this, especially the Sogo Monumento branch, may exit sila palabas dun sa katabing drugstore :upside:

For me the Best Walk-in motel would be the SOGO MOTEL at MarketPlace Kalentong. Its just going inside the mall through the ground floor and going up to the 4th or 5th floor. There is a door from that floor that directly leads you to the motel or if you want a secured way is through the parking lot, if you have a vehicle and there is a door the parking area that leads you to the elevator going to SOGO. enjoy :goatee:

agree with this!

room is so cute...

with PLASMA TV,DVD Player,cabinet. coffe for two! :cool:

that's in deluxe room

CR is small pero malinis at my division...

sulit mga tsong!!! :cool:

Wildfinger,

san ung mariposa? and how much is the standard rate.. tnx..

The best would be Sogo. The Sogo along Aurora Blvd. near Gateway mall and LRT 2 Cubao Station. It has a front and side exits. Another Sogo would be the one on the corner of Taft Ave. and Edsa. It has a front, side, and back exits; a bus station at the back, taxi stops and if you look up the MRT is there. And lastly the Sogo along Mabini in Malate. The taxi's are everywhere (good for getaways).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...