Vehicle Batteries?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using Outlast. The warranty is up to 2 years and the price is cheaper than others. 2 months ago I had a car tune-up at Honda Marikina. They told me that my Outlast battery didn't pass the test that they did and advised me to replace it right away. So I went to Outlast near Horseshoe Village since the battery was still under warranty. They replaced it with their service battery. I used it for 2 months and after that they replaced it with a new battery. Good service.. 

• 1 month later...

We've used all sorts of batteries, from 3SM size (for pickups) to 2D (for our trucks). Based on our experience, Motolite barely makes the mark when it comes to longevity. Our Motolite Truckmaster conked out barely after the one-yr warranty period (they don't offer 2-yr warranties for commercial vehicle batteries). Yung 6SM size Motolite Tropicalized namin, they all failed to reached the end of the warranty period so they were all replaced. Although they were replaced, I'm unhappy with the hassle of having them replaced. There's vehicle downtime and time wasted replacing them.

Then we switched to this unknown Japanese brand called FB (Furukawa battery), recommended to us by a friend in the trucking service. The shift in quality was incredible. FB batteries are also just guaranteed for one year, but I checked some of our trucks' batteries, and it showed that some were in use for over 3 yrs already and still going. From that time on, I used FB in all our vehicles, even in our small cars. They have both regular and maintenance-free variants as well, and they definitely cost much less than Motolite.

I've also used AC Delco, an American brand, for our small cars. Those mothaf#&kas were tough as hell too. Both AC Delcos used in a Nissan Sentra and a Toyota Innova lasted way more than the 2yr warranty period. Very satisfied user here of Japanese and American batteries!:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

i had a MOTOLITE MAINTENANCE FREE BATTERY which has a 21 month warranty, on the 17th month, factory defect pala, so they gave me a brand new one free without any charge, hahahaha

THANK YOU MOTOLITE PEOPLE!!!

:)

Meron pang Express Delivery (Key Cities Nationwide) 24/7 na tumatanggap ng credit card! :D

What about Delcor maintenance free? Looks okay after a year (2yrs na this Oct) of use but I am not sure how long it would last. Anyone got a bad experience on this brand yet? I would not know if it needs water since it is no-maintenance. So far the color of the built-in battery meter is still green.According to the technician, some cars are really high maintenance since they draw a lot from the battery just to start. If the alternator overcharges, this stresses out battery during long hot trips shortening the life.

Edited by jacuzzi

hi jacuzzi,

i've used Delkor for a long time (5 years at least) and i heartily recommend it. NEver experienced any problems with it.

Same with GS brand (Indonesian origin yata to).

I don't use Motolite or OUtlast, bad experience before with these brands.

hi jacuzzi,

i've used Delkor for a long time (5 years at least) and i heartily recommend it. NEver experienced any problems with it.

Same with GS brand (Indonesian origin yata to).

I don't use Motolite or OUtlast, bad experience before with these brands.

Thanks for your reply. Sana tumagal din like yours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...