What Do You Miss Doing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I miss fishing and a little game hunting. I’m a woman don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of women who are into this kind of thing. 
Fishing for catfish is fun, its a relaxing hobby, you get to stay on your small boat and wait for awhile and sometimes you dig on the mud because they hide to cool themselves. 

Game hunting would start before fall. It’s usually small pheasant birds and ducks and sometimes wild hogs. Farmers will pay $100 per hog that you kill off their land. The problem with their meat is that its tough and they eat a lot of trash and varmints. 

Tiere Bis Unters Dach Running GIF by SWR Kindernetz

7 hours ago, NightWriter said:

I miss fishing and a little game hunting. I’m a woman don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of women who are into this kind of thing. 
Fishing for catfish is fun, its a relaxing hobby, you get to stay on your small boat and wait for awhile and sometimes you dig on the mud because they hide to cool themselves. 

Game hunting would start before fall. It’s usually small pheasant birds and ducks and sometimes wild hogs. Farmers will pay $100 per hog that you kill off their land. The problem with their meat is that its tough and they eat a lot of trash and varmints. 

Tiere Bis Unters Dach Running GIF by SWR Kindernetzi n

i never understood the concept of killing animals for sport! 

I'm sorry but the only time you would kill an animal is for food - survival 

23 minutes ago, handsomebob said:

i never understood the concept of killing animals for sport! 

I'm sorry but the only time you would kill an animal is for food - survival 

You don’t need to apologize.

I think you haven’t experienced holding a rifle and hear the blood-curdling cry of a wild animal as a bullet lounges between its two beady eyes and passes right out of their skull. 

Then you get paid. Then you take the rest home. 

It’s an acquired taste. People have guns. People kill animals. People eat these animals.