What Do You Miss Doing?

Going to amusement centers and playing video games after work. Di ko na magawa kung nasaan ako ngayon. :(

Yeah as a child, I loved going to amusement centers and playing with pinball machines, shooting galleries, etc. Wala pa atang video games noon. My parents prevented us as much as possible from spending our free time in those amusement centers. Sigh....the joys of childhood.

Yeah as a child, I loved going to amusement centers and playing with pinball machines, shooting galleries, etc. Wala pa atang video games noon. My parents prevented us as much as possible from spending our free time in those amusement centers. Sigh....the joys of childhood.

I also miss catching guppies in the creek near our house. Biking with childhood friends inside our village, and buying firecrackers in Bocaue to greet the New Year. The most powerful firecrackers back then were the bawang and the whistle bomb. Followed by the 5 stars and triangullos. I wonder if they even make these types of firecrackers anymore. Or if they do I wonder if they're now called by a different name.

• 1 month later...

1. Getting up late on Saturdays without the worry of time. Then spend the night in a laid back place and have some light drinks.

2. Tagaytay trips. Enjoying the scene. Dinner.

3. Being a passenger in long rides. Nice music for the background and talk about anything under the sun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I miss rock climbing...

last time i did rock climbing was 20 years ago. we always bought our equipments at hk, then repeatedly climb rock faces in angono, rizal. my friend owned a mountaintop there. funny thing, the rocks there are loose, grabbing for support is really tricky. can't do it nowadays.

now being 30 pounds heavier, whenever i raise my leg i call it crunching.

• 3 weeks later...