Sagada brings back memories of my younger and free-wheeling days. Best backpacking destination for me in the Cordilleras, where I learned to drink gin rather than coffee for breakfast during chilly January mornings. Where I danced to the gongs into the wee hours of New Year's Day after rounds of gin and rice wine with the hospitable locals. Where I shared cramped hostel rooms with foreigners my age (and the ladies casually undressed themselves to change in my presence). Where I found so many quiet corners to contemplate life, love and career. Those days!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

open p ba and crystal cave. it was already closed ages ago because of the cracks sa ceiling. medyo mapanganib ng sumuong sa makipot na lagusan bandang gitna nung cave.

Well, it wasn't offered to the public. You have to ask the tourist office. It's pretty "off the menu". Last summer we went there, dalawa lang kami. But it's suuuuuuper worth it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

been to sagada and the road there is great! most of the road is smooth and bump-free with a lot of cornerings so be careful with blind corners but its fun to drive there.

"

Thanks. Is it better to go straight there from Manila or say from Baguio?

Edited by boss116
  • 2 weeks later...