I absolutely loved my trip to Sagada. Wish I'd known that it was a good place to smoke up, but the group of friends I went with doesn't really smoke up anyways. I'd never been more tired after my trip since we did all the outdoorsy activities. Spelunking was a great experience.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been here last week and all I can say that sagada is indeed one of the place na babalik balikan ko. Baguio? naah. masyadong crowded at populated na. Mas malamig pa kaysa sa baguio. :)

I was planning to do a DIY. but later decided na mag avail ng package sa isang travel agency kasi their deal is quite cheap. tsaka kasama ko 2 kong bestfriend na girl. so doing the DIY will not be good.

Take note pag sa travel agency kayo nag avail, pwede kayo dumaan sa banaue rice terraces. that place is one of a kind as well.

stayed 3d 2n at Ivy's Lodge. most of the lodges and inns are made in classic wood. may fire place ang iba.

must try activites: bomod-ok trekking, yung maligo sa sobrang lamig na falls, normal caving for newbies but if sanay ka na sa adventure at gusto mo ng extreme, mag cave connection ka.

PS: food is quite pricey. so alot more budget sa food.

I've been here last week and all I can say that sagada is indeed one of the place na babalik balikan ko. Baguio? naah. masyadong crowded at populated na. Mas malamig pa kaysa sa baguio. :)

I was planning to do a DIY. but later decided na mag avail ng package sa isang travel agency kasi their deal is quite cheap. tsaka kasama ko 2 kong bestfriend na girl. so doing the DIY will not be good.

Take note pag sa travel agency kayo nag avail, pwede kayo dumaan sa banaue rice terraces. that place is one of a kind as well.

stayed 3d 2n at Ivy's Lodge. most of the lodges and inns are made in classic wood. may fire place ang iba.

must try activites: bomod-ok trekking, yung maligo sa sobrang lamig na falls, normal caving for newbies but if sanay ka na sa adventure at gusto mo ng extreme, mag cave connection ka.

PS: food is quite pricey. so alot more budget sa food.

May I have the contact # of the travel agency?

• 2 weeks later...