1. free personal mobile phone while workin with them

2. free post-paid plan of 4k a month

3. free beverage at the fridge... including alcoholic beverage that you can drink even at ofc hours

4. free lunches at scheduled fridays

5. you get to have your own laptop you can bring home (as long as your working with them) with free internet connection at work and a dial up at home :D

6. no checking of time - in at work

7. no uniforms

8. cool expat bosses (good looking too :D hee hee)

9. get to buy the old cellphones way cheaper than the original price when they change the phones

10. Have billiard set and can play billiards when you are bored from work

11. surf anything you want on your PC

12. good enuf salary

13. freebies

14. my position, my work

15. Lavish parties and outings

Dislikes:

1. too much politics

2. ass hole my team leader

3. slave driver bosses

4. shitty Content providers and Partner Contact person

5. unprofessional colleagues

6. Multi-responsibility/Job responsibility/Description and getting paid at a price of one

7. No overtime pay/no night differential and no Holiday pay

8. Cost Cutting :(

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Female co-workers always wearing micro-minis;

Lady boss always showing off her magnificent cleavage;

Service chopper;

Magnificent view from office window(look outside the window and see Mayon

volcano and rice terraces at the same time;

Free Internet 24/7;

Dislike:

Walang suweldo.

• 2 months later...

our company which is being owned by wicked and workaholic japs is operating 24hrs a day, 7days a week.. as in walang pahinga! i never had any best thing abt the job that's why i resigned :angry:

what i like:

may laptop, kaya pwede magwork from home;

sarili mo ang oras mo, as long as you finish your projects AND your boss is happy with the results;

taga-malaysia boss ko, kaya walang bantay;

what i hate:

high pressure, minsan nakaka-stress na talaga;

when it rains, it pours. i have to bring an extra set of clothes sa car kasi hindi ko alam kung kailan ako kailangan mag-overnight sa manufacturing plant;

even though i go to our suppliers a lot, walang pa-kotse. pa-gas lang ang sagot ng kumpanya. daya noh?

our company which is being owned by wicked and workaholic japs is operating 24hrs a day, 7days a week.. as in walang pahinga! i never had any best thing abt the job that's why i resigned :angry:

hehehe... basta yata jap company ganyan talaga. ganun din ang reklamo ng mga kakilala ko.

i hope you're happy with your new job now. :cool:

I know this is off topic, pero shoot ko na rin...

I've been working sa semiconductor industry for close to 8 years already. Sa industry namin, hindi uso ang pantry. Ano ba talaga yung pantry? Free food? Free coffee? Free iced tea? Ano yung pantry system sa office nyo? Share nyo naman...

best: hawak ko oras ko; salary is commission-based -- pag maraming pasyente, mas okay... ;) i also get a lot of stuff from my patients -- tips and gifts (e.g., food); and best of all, seeing my patient's condition improve!!! :cool:

worst: salary is commission-based, so kawawa talaga pag wlang pasyente.. :( and of course, having to deal with autistic kids... i know it's not their fault, but nakakasawa and nakakapagod na rin minsan... :P

Edited by mayella76
1. free personal mobile phone while workin with them

2. free post-paid plan of 4k a month

3. free beverage at the fridge... including alcoholic beverage that you can drink even at ofc hours

4. free lunches at scheduled fridays

5. you get to have your own laptop you can bring home (as long as your working with them) with free internet connection at work and a dial up at home :D

6. no checking of time - in at work

7. no uniforms

8. cool expat bosses (good looking too :D hee hee)

9. get to buy the old cellphones way cheaper than the original price when they change the phones

10. Have billiard set and can play billiards when you are bored from work

11. surf anything you want on your PC

12. good enuf salary

13. freebies

14. my position, my work

15. Lavish parties and outings

Dislikes:

1. too much politics

2. ass hole my team leader

3. slave driver bosses

4. shitty Content providers and Partner Contact person

5. unprofessional colleagues

6. Multi-responsibility/Job responsibility/Description and getting paid at a price of one

7. No overtime pay/no night differential and no Holiday pay

8. Cost Cutting :(

whoah!!! nice perks!!! where's this???

dislikes:

bobo co-workers, puro walang logic

sakim na colleagues, pera-pera lagi ang usapan

inconsiderate bosses and human resources department, walang banaefits

baba sweldo, wala pang increase

mga sakiting kliyente

boboong co-workers, madaling utakan

sakim na colleagues, di nila alam mas kumikita ako sa kanila

inconsiderate bosses and human resources department, kaya lagi ako leave

baba sweldo, kaya di ko galaw pay ATM ko

mga sakiting kliyente, kaya ninenegosyo ko sila lahat....

hahahahahaha.........

the best part is that i control my own time, have a modest expense account and my friends get to see me occasionally on tv, mostly in some sports event that no one except my friends actually watches. :lol:

the worst part is i have to work like a mule and getting that promotion is nowhere in sight. ni hint man lang, wala e. booo!

pero in my whole time working, there's nothing like having control of your own time. the possibilities are endless

Best: working for the betterment of the sick people. modest earnings. you get to pick your schedule. seeing patients who are almost dying or dead na come back to life.

Worst: pag walang tao walang kita din. people thinking you have got a very high income and expect a lot of freebies, seeing a lot of people die and having to tell parents or children that there patient is already dead. once you schedule is written na wala na ganong urungan.

best: i don't have to travel to get to work because i work where i lived. all i have to do is sit down relax and wait for incoming patients. i can watched all dvd/vcd movies, surf the net on my own time. it's fun being my own boss.

worst: due to my sedentary lifestyle i'm more prone of getting heart problems/ischemia because of lack of exercise. i see to it that i don't missed my exercise every morning. i am also prone in getting flu/sore throat/cough due to my close contact with patients. the worst of getting a disease from one of my paients is tuberculosis! luckily so far i haven't yet contracting that dreaded disease.

I am a Product Development Coordinator basically generating Sales and some Marketing on the side. B)

:) Best: I have my own time (pwede sleep longer, do rackets and more time with hobbies), Getting to meet interesting people (company owners, managers, hot career women, horny secretaries, corrupt buyers, etc. etc. :) ), Good comm rate :D, get to travel for free B) haaaaaayy ;)

<_< Worst: <_< :( self explanatory na yung no turn over no extra income, boss pressures <_< napapabayaan ang side line, maintaining your kick ass kissing attitude with the clients and maintaining your title as the super assh*le title holder... :cry: well thats the worst of it...sometimes diko na kilala sarili ko haaaaaay :cry:

there is nothing like a perfect job, noh? <_<

Best: I get to go places foreign or domestic, get free meals, sometimes free chicks (depending on the boss' mood.) I get my own transpo and a few more benefits, Free seminars and trainings, scuba diving and rope-access jobs.

Worst: I work overtime (as in minsan isang linggo walang tulog! 15 min naps lang in between.) I get really dirty. My new clothes become rags in an instant, unpredictable skeds, high-hazard low-paying job, I learn more than I earn and the ever-present threat of becoming impotent.