WHAT I LOVE:

- 12 complimentary hotel nights a year in any country

- 50% discount in dry cleaning

- exposure to different people from different countries and cultures

- no take-home work for me

WHAT I HATE:

- demanding clients who don't give us enough business but want lots of perks and freebies

- clueless meeting planners who change their specs everyday

- former clients who try to get discounted guest rooms even if they're no longer booking events with us

- clients who don't read contracts, just sign them and then complain afterwards

That's about it ... for now.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like my current job because i have remained in the industry that i like, i am surrounded by younger people and people who doesn't age so feeling ko, young pa rin ako.

what i don't like is the pay and the reason why i was given the package. alang JO nung natrain ako so i assumed ok yun expected ko.

anyways, ambait ng immediate boss ko and nakakausap ko yun boss ng boss ko ng deretsahan. :hypocritesmiley: di na sya as complicated as my old account but because i miss the complexities sometimes i make other people work harder para me challenge na din or else memo! he he he i usually recommend for coaching lang naman, once a week lang yun me termination.

also, i get to go online while working. like right now, i'm done for the day so papost post na lang aku! next week na daw mag iissue ng memo sabi ng boss ko. :hypocritesmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

i love my job...

what i hate about it is yung former work mate ko sobrang primadona kala mo kung sino acting like a boss di naman sobrang epal at higit sa lahat sssssssssuuuuuuuuppppppppperrrrrrr liar as in to the highest level na ito hayyy ang insecurity nga naman at ingit sobra ang nagagawa sa tao... tsek tsek tsek kawawa naman siya buti na lang wala na siya sa office.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hate: laway...laway...laway! ewwwwwwww!

micro-managing the staff & my boss...not my style of managing pero lahat inaasa sa akin...

nakakabwisit! :grr:

having to correct my boss' mistakes and hide his pangungurakot from the IRS.

Kaya nga nag-quit na ako eh and choose to be a stay-at-home mom.

Love and miss the patients that I've grown to know personally and become friends with.

Miss having my own paycheck too.

Edited by hottlipss

from a 100 kilo load to 10. i can say na mas madali ang trabaho q ngayon kesa dati.

parehas lang ng sweldo pero at least hindi pagod and stressed. plus there's bigger

room for opportunities to move up the ladder. :thumbsupsmiley: asteeg! :evil:

the only thing that i don't like here is the workforce department. they handle queue management and schedules and all that. they really suck! they don't know what they're doing and they're really not efficient. grr! :grr:

at first, I really liked my work here in our company.well, eventually things got boring and some of the employees here are vampires (if you know what I mean).we get to actually play but now there ain't no more playing for us except those people from different sector.It's kinda unfair, I mean we should be given the same privelege as theirs.now, I really hate working in our company.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...