Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

If one day I see her holding hands with someone, maybe I will just look straight in the eye and cry. Then after that I will run as fast as I can. Kasi d ko sya kayang harapin lalo n kung may ksama pa syang iba... She broke up with me thru phone without saying any reason why she wanted to break up with me. I asked her to say it in person eye to eye but when I went to her apartment, she's already gone. Since then I never hear any from her. I miss her so much and if one day we bump somewhere my heart will break once again.

Seeing my Ex with someone new be like ;

"Hi ? BAGO mo ? (siya: uhm yeah) , ah eh bat parang mukang LUMA ✌"

joke lang ! alam mo nman dati pa palabiro na tlga ako ,

By the way , what are you doing here guys ? ikaw C**** ang pangangaso sa kakahuyan dapat , San mo nman napulot yan ? hahaha ✌ " joke lang ulit !

PS: In real life di po ako palapansin ng taong di karapat-dapat pansinin !

It's been great... perfect actually. I found out my gf and I aren't compatible except in bed, so we called it quits. My ex has someone new, me too, but we still meet once in a while to fcuk... but now without any strings or commitments.