Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

Sasabihan ko siya ng "alam mo ba ung 3 month rule????" hahaha!

For real, if I was the one who let go, I'd nod, smile and even say hi. Walk away and be happy for them. If I was the one left w/o closure or an answer to my why? It'll sting a bit and memories would torment me for a while but at the end of the day I keep my heads up and move on.

Sasabihan ko siya ng "alam mo ba ung 3 month rule????" hahaha!

For real, if I was the one who let go, I'd nod, smile and even say hi. Walk away and be happy for them. If I was the one left w/o closure or an answer to my why? It'll sting a bit and memories would torment me for a while but at the end of the day I keep my heads up and move on.

I never believed in that three-month rule. Victim ako niyan nung undergrad ako and she was my first heartbreak. I think they're getting married na which is kinda worse if you thought of it but I was a wee 18-year old back then so I've managed to move on. I think I'd say "kailan ang kasal niyo?" without feeling bitter when I see them :)

Pero tama yung idea mo sabs. Na iba pag ikaw kasi ang bumitaw at mas iba yung ikaw ang binitawan.

been almost 3 years. pero may akward feeling parin pag naiisip kong baka magkasalubong kami. Part of me wishes sana hindi mangyari yung. or kung mangyari man ako lang sana yung makakita sa kanya kung may kasama mang syang iba.

i dont think hurt is the right word. no one really moves on pag alam mong minahal mo yung taong iniwan mo. iniwan mo for a reason at di mo narin babalikan for a reason. Still cant find a word for it. pero alam mong something is there that cant be explained

Time heals all wounds daw, ika nga. Pero minsan iisipin ko nalang na more than the time, it's about accepting realities. Na baka iba lang ang gusto niya sa buhay niya. That I ought to learn to be happy with myself first :)

Tama din kasi yung mahalin mo muna yung sarili mo ng sobra sobra, ibigay mo nalang sa iba yung matitira. Siguro ganun ako. Ewan ko kung tira yung binigay ko na pagmamahal pero alam ko meron pa ding puwang sa puso ko na minamahal ko ang sarili ko kaya di ako magpapakain sa lungkot ng pang-iiwan niya :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm happy for her but syempre di maiwasan na hindi masaktan. Most likely hindi na to love but ego na lang. The guy is more successful, european and everything na hinahanap ng ex ko. Panlaban ko lang mas pogi ako sa kanya at iba magmahal ang pinoy haha! Kidding aside, masakit in a way na I should've paid more attention to our relationship, and paid more attention to her. I became selfish and a wreck. She left and moved to another country. Yeah I miss her, 6 years din yun ng buhay ko but I accepted the fact na if it's meant to be, it will be.

It hurts. I sometimes ask myself what I could have done better, or what I could have said to make her stay.
we remained good friends, akala ko my chance pa bumalik

pero too late na pala, hahaha my nka lagay na na ring sa daliri nya.

Last time we talked I wished her the best and smiled

Never attended the wedding although invited ako hahah wtf, too awkward tsaka out of respect na rin dun sa husband nya.

I hope she's happy with her life right now. If she's happy then I'm happy for her.