Most Depressing Movies You've Watched

SEVEN

Brad Pitt, Gwyneth Paltrow

- In the end Paltrow was beheaded and put in a box by the killer

although Pitt also killed him in the end.

A.I.

Haley Joel Osment

- Robot boy stuck in the bottom of a river, abandoned by his mom. Rescued

aliens uses science to bring her back just for a day just before he expires forever.

Hachiko.

A college professor (Richard Gere) takes in an abandoned dog and they form an unbreakable bond. The dog arrives daily at the correct time at the station, to meet his boss. After the professor dies while away from home, the dog keeps vigil waiting for his master for nearly a decade.

Mas depress ako when two people decides to separate ways though they are deeply in love with each other like Adam Tallis and Alice in Killing Me Softly. One leason learned, trust is very important.

Also, Click starring Adam Sandler. Had not it been a dream , he would be the most idiot character ever.

Seven Pounds starring Will Smith. What he did was heroic, but I won't k*ll myself to let other people live.

Conman in Tokyo, the leading man pretended blind to get even with his gambling foe. (since he was known to be blind, the other guy would just take it easy on him). The bad thing, he pretended not seeing his wife being raped by another guy just to protect his cover. What a loser!!!

• 3 weeks later...
A Dog of Flanders

this movie is haunting.....frequent images of death and dying.

puro kamalasan at kawalang pag asa talaga.

Funny i said this topic is lame! why would you watch something depressing? and maybe no movie hits me or make me feel that way. Moreso, i would say the actors/actress/script are good thats why. Until i've got to agree with "A dog of Flanders" son of a bitch, napaka malas ng batang yan. Ang sakit sa dibdib ng nagyari sa kanya in fairness. hahaha I'll include in my list the cartoon "Cedie, and munting prinsipe" for those who knows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...