17 inch wheels

all electrics

4 speed automatic with overdrive

ceramic turbo

straight six engine

cd/cassette/radio, 4 speakers

climate control

sun roof

high performance tyres (replacing one of these hurts!)

colour silver/grey

integrated front and rear spoilers

dream car: nissan skyline gtr 34 (aka the godzilla)

prefer not older than '99

i want the one with the reactive rear spoiler

preferably black

with tip-tronic transmission

body kit

<cypher>

holy s**t dude! i have to get better info, thanks for the heads up. it's a sweet machine whichever way you look at it though. only ever seen one up close once.

btw pre loc mo ba dito pinas?

i think there are only 2 skylines here.

1 i saw at an aftermarket performance shop

and 1 ruled the strip at port.

both are bnc-r33 (skyline gtr33)

the 1 that ruled for some time in the port dragstrip was modded from twin to biggest single turbo i've ever seen. as big as a plate

i think its an HKS t80

it's also got split intake pipe with twin cone filters, i think intercoolers stock though

if i remember it right it timed in in the lower 13 sec sa 1/4 mile yata at 120 something mph.

its also got full roll cage and is lefthand drive.

<cypher>

dude,

i'd rather not say where i am, but i can say that skylines are pretty popular here. they come in all models and years: gt, gts, gts-t, gt-t, gt-r, gt-4, and a lot of the older models as well. they come in coupes, sedans, and station wagons. there's supposed to be one of the original first release skylines (from the sixties) here, but i haven't seen it yet. unfortunately skylines are also in the top 10 most stolen vehicles here. top three being subarus: wrx, wrc, and legacy. i would have preferred a manual actually, but everyone i work with has to drive an automatic.

i was watching a car video the other night, and apparently, according to the video anyway, skylines are starting to become popular in the us as well. one dude referred to them as "the gt skyliner". although the two in the video were so modified they barely looked like skylines at all.

dude! the chicks that go to these car shows! awwoooo!

<cypher>

dude,

i'd rather not say where i am, but i can say that skylines are pretty popular here. they come in all models and years: gt, gts, gts-t, gt-t, gt-r, gt-4, and a lot of the older models as well. they come in coupes, sedans, and station wagons. there's supposed to be one of the original first release skylines (from the sixties) here, but i haven't seen it yet. unfortunately skylines are also in the top 10 most stolen vehicles here. top three being subarus: wrx, wrc, and legacy. i would have preferred a manual actually, but everyone i work with has to drive an automatic.

i was watching a car video the other night, and apparently, according to the video anyway, skylines are starting to become popular in the us as well. one dude referred to them as "the gt skyliner". although the two in the video were so modified they barely looked like skylines at all.

dude! the chicks that go to these car shows! awwoooo!

yes they do

the skyline is a model name with variants that range from 2 to 5 doors.

thats why i dropped the syline and just used the variant name gtr.

hence am also correct to say that there are only 3 gtr models

the gtr32, 33, 34. and they all use the same rb26dett albeit some minor tech. differences. thats with the exception of the 400r which is a bnc-r33 or gtr33 with a rebored rb26dett (2.6 to 2.8) which nismo calls rb-x gt2 and the autech gtr 4 door which differs only from the v-spec r33 with the addition of 2 more doors (snicker, hehe) but both are anniversary limited eds which probly wouldnt see the light of many people's garage.

yes and no about popularity. i think skylines have been popular since the r32 when it started whuppin bigblock asses in tracks. but no they're not popular with everyday people though.

now they import skylines in the us. the gtr33 hev lefthand drive version come in at around 30k i think, but the r34 which only comes i lefthand drive and has to be converted and homologated can set one back as much as 75k in usd.