Whats Your Current Car?

right now, i'm driving a 1990 mitsubishi eclipse. sana makabili ako ng mitsubishi evolution in the near future. <_<

you dont have to buy an evo.

retain ur eclipse

find a 4g63 complete engine and drive train of the evo6

slap it into the eclipse include the rear differential plus mounting. you'd prolly have to cut into the center tunnel of the eclipse for the shaft.

and you will have a mean machine that performs like an evo but looks better

dito sa evangelista nagkakalat ang mga 4g63 complete pati intercooler. but i suggest u swap the twin scroller for a ceramic one plus a bigger intercooler.

• 4 weeks later...
you dont have to buy an evo.

retain ur eclipse

find a 4g63 complete engine and drive train of the evo6

slap it into the eclipse include the rear differential plus mounting. you'd prolly have to cut into the center tunnel of the eclipse for the shaft.

and you will have a mean machine that performs like an evo but looks better

dito sa evangelista nagkakalat ang mga 4g63 complete pati intercooler. but i suggest u swap the twin scroller for a ceramic one plus a bigger intercooler.

JDM 4g63 na makina ko. i blew up the stock 4g63 last october. :blush: may AWD eclipses naman dito eh. upgrade ka lang ng TD05 16G, parang evo na rin. :) the only reason i want an evo is coz kailangan ko na ng 4 door sports sedan. di na kakasya sa likod ng eclipse ang baby car seat eh. :lol:

Dustintoy and cypher: Hey guys! yup, I'm a fellow DSM owner :) just in case you haven't come across it, check out www.faq.com for info on DSMs and how to tune them yourself :) Got that site from someone who can be considered and the biggest DSM fan in Cebu.

BTW, do we have a thread here on MTC?

Dustintoy and cypher: Hey guys! yup, I'm a fellow DSM owner :)  just in case you haven't come across it, check out www.faq.com for info on DSMs and how to tune them yourself :)  Got that site from someone who can be considered and the biggest DSM fan in Cebu.

BTW, do we have a thread here on MTC?

idea, member po ako ng nyccdsm (new york city club dsm). check mo rin yung iba pang DSM forums: DSM Tuners at DSM Talk.

AFAIK, walang DSM thread since di naman ganoong karami ang may DSM. 4G63 thread siguro puwede, para puwede eclipse, galant VR-4, and evo's:D

edit: down pala ang dsm talk site for now. check back later. ;)

Edited by dustintoy