Dear Internet Friends, I found a post on a forum and read it and laughed.

It sounded like the craziest thing we had ever heard but we thought to just try it for a laugh and thought maybe the $1 bills we send out would help someone in some way. We were just about flat broke and that was also one of the deciding factors of why we decided to try it other than humor.

Please do not be skeptical about this program. Read it a couple of times, think about it for a few days. Thousands of people have joined and they have been amazed by the results of a little time and $6.00!

You Will Too!

Remember, I am not asking you to send me a single penny for the lucrativeproject I am about to share with you. In addition, you will not be asked to buy anything or sacrifice your free time.

Original Post That I found (below)

"I was browsing through news groups, just like you are now and came across a message just like this, that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!!!

So I thought yeah right, this must be a scam!!! But like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the message. You then place your own name and address at the bottom of the list at #6 and post the message in news groups forums etc. (There are thousands). No catch, that was it.

So after thinking it over, I thought about trying it. I figured, what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? So I invested the measly $6.00!!! Guess what? Within 9 days I started getting money

in the mail!!! I was shocked!!! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in!!! In my first week, I had made about $25.00. By the end of the second week, I had made a total of over

$1,000.00!!! In the third week, I had over $10,000.00 and it is still growing!!! This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it is still coming in rapidly!!!

It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps!!! I have spent more than that on the Lottery!!!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works!!! Also, make sure you print a copy of this message now. So you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you

follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!!!

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!!! (Print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!!! It's easy!!! It's legal!!! Your investment is only $6.00 (plus

postage).

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off!!! It is not illegal!!! ? It is almost entirely risk free and it really works!!!

If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends!!!

Please note: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $60,000.00 or more can be yours in 20 to 90 days!!! This program remains successful because of the honesty and the integrity of the participants!!! Please

continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the mail order business.

In this business your product is not solid or tangible, it is a service. You are in the business of developing mailing lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However,

the money made from a mailing list is secondary to the income which is made frm people like you and me asking to be included on your mailing list!!!

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

Step 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper:

PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.

Don't forget to add your name & address.

Now get 6 U.S. dollar bills and place ONE inside each of the 6 pieces of paper so the bills will not be seen through the envelopes (to prevent mail theft). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them, you should now have 6 sealed envelopes. Each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!! YOU ARE REQUESTING A LEGITIMATE SERVICE AND YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT!!!

Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspect of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Postal Service (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!!!

Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

1. Kraig Bantle

3308 Knighton Street

Garner, NC 27529

USA

2.Jason Dierda

12001 jasper lane

Eden prairie, mn. 55347

USA

3.ricky a aquino

#2 London st. Cypress Cillage

Sto. Domingo, Cainta, Rizal 1900

Philippines

4.Ken Sanders

4635 W Mars St. #1

Tucson, AZ 85741

5.Dennis Redado

1474 Brgy. Cuyab

San Pedro, Laguna 4023

Philippines

6.Joel Dizon

A2 St. Dominic Drive

248 Quirino Highway

Baesa, Quezon City

Philippines

Step 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add your name as number 6 on the list.

Step 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this message as close to what you see as possible. Now, post your amended message to news groups, forums etc. I think there are close to

24,000 groups!!! But remember, the more you post, the more money you make!!!

This is perfectly legal!! If you have any doubts, refer to Title18 sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and whenever you need money, you can use it again.

Please remember that this program remains successful because of the honesty and the integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions!!!

Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way!!!

Note: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on your computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This verifies that you are truly providing a service.

Also, it might be a good Idea to wrap the $1 bills in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.

So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a list developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position, you will be receiving thousands of dollars in cash!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00!!! ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above).

Send it now, add your own name to the list and your in business!!!

DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO A NEWS GROUP!!!

Step 1: You do not need to re-type this entire message to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this message and drag your cursor to the bottom of this message and select copy from the edit menu. This will copy the entire message into the computer memory.

Step 2: Open a blank note pad file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the edit menu select paste. This will paste a copy of the message into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.

Step 3: Save your new notepad file as a txt file. If you want to do your posting in a different setting, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step 4: Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various news groups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions, etc.)

Step 5: Visit these message boards and post this message as a new message by highlighting the text of this message from your notepad and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this

will be the header that everybody sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group. Click the post message button. You've done your first one! Congratulations!!! All You have to do is jump to different news groups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each news group!

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!!!

That's it!!! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days!!! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.

JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT!!!

Now the why part. Out of 200 postings,(I posted to 200) say you receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then you made $5.00 with your name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who sent you $1.00 make the minimum 200 postings, each with your name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for you. Now those 25 each make 200 posts with your name at #4 and only 5 replies each, you will bring in an additional $125.00!!!! Now, those 125

persons turn around and post the 200 with your name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, you will make an additional $625.00!!! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a minimum

200 messages with your name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made you $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 news groups, If just 5 more reply you will receive $15,625.00!!! All with an original investment of only $6.00!!! Amazing isn't it!!!!

When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the news groups and send out another $6.00 to the names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. You must realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these messages everyday!!! Just like you are now!!!

So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works? I'm glad I did!!!

People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money?" So what!!! What are the chances of that happening, when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and news groups everyday and are willing to give it a try?

Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day. I just could not believe what happened when i did this.

Truly amazing! I think i cried for days with joy. Give it a try and it will just make your day, or month for that matter.

Thank you Lord".

P.S. This is not a scam, this really works. Please follow the directions exactly.

Editing and then merging into the Easy Money thread

Edited by Macy

I am here to introduce you to the most successful autosurf program that I joined. It is called 12DailyPro. You will earn lots of $$$ if you decide to join today.

What is 12DailyPro?

12DailyPro is a revolution in internet marketing. This program was specifically designed with the professional online entrepreneur in mind. Let's face it; time is money. 12daily wants to help you maximize your online earnings while minimizing your efforts. This program is designed for people who call web promotion and investment their primary source of income and more importantly, for those people who would like to. If this sounds like you, 12daily Pro is the one program you can't miss out on. What's the bottom line? We pay you to view websites and online content specifically targeted to web promotion professionals like you!

What makes 12DailyPro different?

Join us as an upgraded member, surf just 12 sites a day (that's just 5 minutes), and we'll transform your thinking. You don't have to surf all day or wait months to see a payment. That means that you'll have:1) more cash on hand that you can 'take to the bank' or invest in other high yielding programs and 2) more free time to build your online businesses. The best part of it is they pay all members all the time... and ahead of the promised time.

How it works?

Join as a free member. You can test the program as a free member for 7 days. But you don't earn any money by doing so. Do this just to familiarize yourself with the system. That is one of the reasons why this program succeeds. They don't pay FREE members. You need to invest your own money to earn money.

Upgrade your FREE account($6 minimum) to become a PRO member. Pro members earn 12% of the total upgrade amount each day they surf at least 12 sites. Upgrade packages last for 12 days. You HAVE to surf 12 sites daily for 12 consecutive days in order to earn the maximum profits. So that'll be 12% x 12 days = 144%. When the package expires, its status is changed to 'pending' and processed within the next 7 business days. The cashout is going to be deposited to the payment processor account which was used to buy the upgrade package. All cashouts are done automatically. Members do not have to monitor when their package expires to request payment.

For example, a member buys 1 unit or $6 worth of upgrade. He then surfed 12 sites daily within the next 12 days. His profits will be: $6 x 0.12 x 12 = $8.64. Total cashout is $8.64, including the upgrade amount. Basically, members earn 44% net profits in just 12 days. The member earned $2.64 in just 12 days and 7 business days of processing. Upgrade is purchased in multiples of $6. The maximum upgrade limit is $6K or 1000 units.

be my downline and I will guarantee your first initial investment! email me at op3rona@gmail.com for more details.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi have you heard about earning income by reading mails?

It is a great way to earn money by just opening your mail!!!

And it is FREE OF CHARGE Just check this sites for more info,

http://e-mailpaysu.com/members/index.cgi?qsick2005

http://www.DollarsLove.com/cgi-bin/page.cg...05@yahoo.com.ph

http://www.Bestpaidemail.com/cgi-bin/signu...05@yahoo.com.ph

http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=qsick2005

http://www.getpaidmail.com/pages/index.php?refid=qsick2005

http://www.nickelsbyemail.com/pages/index....refid=qsick2005

IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT JUST IGNORE THIS THANKS!!

Earn thousands of dollars monthly without leaving that seat your sitting on!!

The Company is US Based ,Listed Number 36 sa Fortune 500 magazine.

Hindi basta basta na kumpanya ito.

Fully automated business.

Qualifications:

-NEEDS ADDED INCOME(in dollars)$$$!!!

-18 years old and above

-part time or full time

-WANTS TO EARN DOLLARS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES!!

Just visit (www.my.ws then type oliver1013 on the access code) fill in the space provided then watch the flash presentation.Then decide if you want to be a part.If you have any questions our group here in manila has all the answers, and is very willing to share it with our team members.

Dear Internet Friends, I found a post on a forum and read it and laughed.

It sounded like the craziest thing we had ever heard but we thought to just try it for a laugh and thought maybe the $1 bills we send out would help someone in some way. We were just about flat broke and that was also one of the deciding factors of why we decided to try it other than humor.

Please do not be skeptical about this program. Read it a couple of times, think about it for a few days. Thousands of people have joined and they have been amazed by the results of a little time and $6.00!

You Will Too!

Remember, I am not asking you to send me a single penny for the lucrativeproject I am about to share with you. In addition, you will not be asked to buy anything or sacrifice your free time.

Original Post That I found (below)

"I was browsing through news groups, just like you are now and came across a message just like this, that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!!!

So I thought yeah right, this must be a scam!!! But like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the message. You then place your own name and address at the bottom of the list at #6 and post the message in news groups forums etc. (There are thousands). No catch, that was it.

So after thinking it over, I thought about trying it. I figured, what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? So I invested the measly $6.00!!! Guess what? Within 9 days I started getting money

in the mail!!! I was shocked!!! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in!!! In my first week, I had made about $25.00. By the end of the second week, I had made a total of over

$1,000.00!!! In the third week, I had over $10,000.00 and it is still growing!!! This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it is still coming in rapidly!!!

It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps!!! I have spent more than that on the Lottery!!!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works!!! Also, make sure you print a copy of this message now. So you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you

follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!!!

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!!! (Print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!!! It's easy!!! It's legal!!! Your investment is only $6.00 (plus

postage).

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off!!! It is not illegal!!! ? It is almost entirely risk free and it really works!!!

If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends!!!

Please note: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $60,000.00 or more can be yours in 20 to 90 days!!! This program remains successful because of the honesty and the integrity of the participants!!! Please

continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the mail order business.

In this business your product is not solid or tangible, it is a service. You are in the business of developing mailing lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However,

the money made from a mailing list is secondary to the income which is made frm people like you and me asking to be included on your mailing list!!!

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

Step 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper:

PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.

Don't forget to add your name & address.

Now get 6 U.S. dollar bills and place ONE inside each of the 6 pieces of paper so the bills will not be seen through the envelopes (to prevent mail theft). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them, you should now have 6 sealed envelopes.  Each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!! YOU ARE REQUESTING A LEGITIMATE SERVICE AND YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT!!!

Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspect of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Postal Service (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!!!

Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

1. Kraig Bantle

3308 Knighton Street

Garner, NC 27529

USA

2.Jason Dierda

12001 jasper lane

Eden prairie, mn. 55347

USA

3.ricky a aquino

#2 London st. Cypress Cillage

Sto. Domingo, Cainta, Rizal 1900

Philippines

4.Ken Sanders

4635 W Mars St. #1

Tucson, AZ 85741

5.Dennis Redado

1474 Brgy. Cuyab

San Pedro, Laguna 4023

Philippines

6.Joel Dizon

A2 St. Dominic Drive

248 Quirino Highway

Baesa, Quezon City

Philippines

Step 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add your name as number 6 on the list.

Step 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this message as close to what you see as possible. Now, post your amended message to  news groups, forums etc. I think there are close to

24,000 groups!!!  But remember, the more you post, the more money you make!!!

This is perfectly legal!! If you have any doubts, refer to Title18 sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and whenever you need money, you can use it again.

Please remember that this program remains successful because of the honesty and the integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions!!!

Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way!!!

Note: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on your computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This verifies that you are truly providing a service.

Also, it might be a good Idea to wrap the $1 bills in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.

So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a list developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position, you will be receiving thousands of dollars in cash!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00!!! ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above).

Send it now, add your own name to the list and your in business!!!

DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO A NEWS GROUP!!!

Step 1: You do not need to re-type this entire message to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this message and drag your cursor to the bottom of this message and select copy from the edit menu. This will copy the entire message into the computer memory.

Step 2: Open a blank note pad file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the edit menu select paste. This will paste a copy of the message into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.

Step 3: Save your new notepad file as a txt file. If you want to do your posting in a different setting, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step 4: Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various news groups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions, etc.)

Step 5: Visit these message boards and post this message as a new message by highlighting the text of this message from your notepad and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this

will be the header that everybody sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group. Click the post message button. You've done your first one! Congratulations!!! All You have to do is jump to different news groups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each news group!

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!!! 

That's it!!! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days!!! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.

JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT!!!

Now the why part. Out of 200 postings,(I posted to 200) say you receive only 5 replies (a very low example).  So then you made $5.00 with your name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who sent you $1.00 make the minimum 200 postings, each with your name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for you. Now those 25 each make 200 posts with your name at #4 and only 5 replies each, you will bring in an additional $125.00!!!! Now, those 125

persons turn around and post the 200 with your name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, you will make an additional $625.00!!! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a minimum

200 messages with your name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made you $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 news groups, If just 5 more reply you will receive $15,625.00!!! All with an original investment of only $6.00!!! Amazing isn't it!!!!

When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the news groups and send out another $6.00 to the names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. You must realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these messages everyday!!! Just like you are now!!!

So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works? I'm glad I did!!!

People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money?" So what!!! What are the chances of that happening, when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and news groups everyday and are willing to give it a try?

Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day. I just could not believe what happened when i did this.

Truly amazing! I think i cried for days with joy. Give it a try and it will just make your day, or month for that matter.

Thank you Lord".

P.S. This is not a scam, this really works. Please follow the directions exactly.

Editing and then merging into the Easy Money thread

A classic case of the Ponzi(Pyramid) Scam....

*os If you want to earn $20 dollars by just writing website reviews, join kayo dito sa program na to SETUPYOURWEBSITES.COM . Madali lang to mga tsong! Kumikita na ko dito ng $27.00 every payout!

Kailangan lang magsulat ng reviews (3 paragraphs lang, 3 sentence each. Dali lang no!). they will pay us $.15 for every review. Sa isang oras, nakakakpagreview ako ng 15-20. $.15 times 20 equals $3 for just 1hour. E minsan nakaka 3 hours ako, edi $9 dollars na yun. Sa tatlong araw na pagrereview ko, meron na akong $27.00. Convert mo yun sa peso. Do the MATH! malaki n yun for 3hours each day for 3 days no!

Ang maganda dito, maraming pinoy ang member na nito. kaya siguradong at home ka dito! Kaya join na tayo dito! Click you lang tong link

setupyourwebsite.com

Take note: malapit nang itaas ang payment from .15 to $.20 kaya join na kayo.

Kung gusto nyo ng more information o kailangan nyo ng tulong para gumawa ng account, email nyo lang ako sa j.matela@gmail.com o kaya PM nyo ko. Tutulungan ko kayo ng buong puso. Pwede ding i post nyo na lng ang email nyo dito at ako na mageemail sa inyo. Yun malalapit sa pasig o kaya sa quezon city, pwede tayong magkita if you are really interested. (Taga-UP me and im proud to be hehehe)

Lagay nyo lang cell number nyo ok!

tol, post ka nga ng sample review mo, thnx.

I have registered sa website pero di ko pa maimbibe paano eh

salamat ulit

Eto kung sa easy money lang eto na.Kung hindi mo pa kaya to wala ka nang kayang gawin!

Work from home, either PART-TIME or FULL-TIME No selling experience needed (100% Automated)

Free to Start.

Number 36 sa Fortune 500 ung Company.Di basta basta.

The best part is...you earn in US Dollars! DOLLARS DITO SA PINAS!!Dyan mismo sa kinaka upuan mo padre!!

visit (www.my.ws) then type oliver1013 sa access code.Fill up the space provided for your personalized presentation.Watch then decide.Ganun lang kasimple.

"If you always do what you've always done,then you'll always get what you've always gotten"

for questions DONT PM me email me at Info@acquastation.ws

The internet land rush has begun… although a lot of people have already planted their stakes at the .COM wild west. Fate is giving you a second chance.

Enlighten yourself….

DID YOU KNOW THAT….

INTERNET = MONEY (in $$$$$$$)

Thousands of people worldwide are daily making a living out of the internet. Why does it have to be any different here?

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO…

HAVE UNLIMITED DOLLAR EARNING POTENTIAL?

ESTABLISH A STRESS FREE HOME BASED ENTERPRISE?

WORK AT YOU OWN LEISURELY PACE?

BEST OF ALL…

YOU CAN START OUT IMMEDIATELY FOR FREE!!!

HERES HOW…

Visit http://www.my.ws & enter access code: chris0215

Remember that if you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always gotten.

HOME BASED CALL CENTER!!!

work at your own pace at the very comfort of your own house (or internet cafe, or at starbucks if u have a laptop....cool huh? hehe) free training, earn up to $2,800/month commission, P150T/week residual income, no quota!!! txt/call me at .....

0919smart

487smart

69smart

70smart

for details.

You may also leave me your landline/cell #/email so i can contact you regarding details of this business. Tnx!!!

Launching the Country's First Home-based Call Center Business Concept

Imagine yourself earning in U.S. dollars while running your own call center business inside the comfort of your home! Now you can cash in on the present call center boom in the country. Estimated to be aroundxXxseats by the end of 2005, the market is expected to grow by an average ofxXxseats per year in the next coming years. How is it possible then for you to make my in your own call center business? Team 1 Alliance will soon launch in the market the first ever home-based call center operations in the country. Whereas before when call center operations are confined in typical office environments, it is now possible for any to operate it at home, thanks to advances in information technology. It doesn't matter whether you have call center experience or not. Together with its partners that have more than 25 man-years of experience in call center start-up and development, Team 1 Alliance will help you establish your own call center business for only P9,600 initial capital which include the down payment for a complete home-based call center systems package. The package consists of a desktop computer, monitor, headset, computer program, basic and advanced training, sources of clients, communication system and many other support services to ensure your success.

How do leaders earn respect? By making sound decisions… and putting what's best for their followers and the organization before their personal agendas.

- John C. Maxwell

Leadership 101, What Every Leader Needs to Know

THE CALL CENTER AGENT –Your initial target recruit

On early mornings, when city folks are just beginning to stir to prepare for breakfast, these young, neatly-dressed, and energetic office workers crowd the fast-food centers and coffee shops in the country's main business centers exchanging light banter over coffee, doughnuts or burgers. They had just finished their work in of those high-rise offices, and ready to go home for a full day's rest before another night's work. These night-shift workers, or agents – as they are usually called – have already been replaced by a daytime batch that usually do less work since it would be evening in the U.S. and other countries in the West, including Europe , where most of their customers are located. Whether it is in the swanky neighborhood of Easod Cyber City in Libis, Quezon City or along Baguio City 's restaurants along Session Road, you know what these people are, noticeable mainly by their well-modulated voices. They are employees of today's hottest information technology-related industry: the call centers. The call center agent is your most potential recruit initially because this person is already familiar with call center operations. Our research showed that call center agents, especially those with at least years experience, are perceived to be aspiring to move up in a managerial position or to own their own businesses. With the huge investments required though to start up a call center, this is preventing the agent with entrepreneurial vent to venture into . With Team 1, a call center agent with a small savings of about P10,000 can already start a home based call center business.

“You don't build trust by talking about it. You build it by achieving results, always with integrity and in a manner that shows real personal regard for people with whom you work.”

- John C. Maxwell

Leadership 101, What Every Leader Needs to Know

Why would a call center agent be attracted to the idea? Operating a call center at home has some advantages for an agent:

The agent saves on the cost of transportation, food and clothing. An agent can even work wearing simple and comfortable house clothes such as T-shirts and shorts.

2. The agent avoids the danger of working outside the home at night since call center work are mostly d during night shifts because of time z differences with Western countries.

3. The idea of “being your own boss” can be attractive for an agent since the working conditions at call centers are quite stiff for the enterprising and independent-minded.

Guest fhoryou

CASHFLOW 101 ® WORKSHOP

Ready to build your nest egg? What if you can retire in 5 years?

Do you want to:

* Improve your personal cash management?

* Know the secrets to successful businesses and investments?

* Learn effective negotiation and communication?

* Make the most of your hard-earned savings?

* Gain knowledge on starting your business?

* Understand what RISK really means?

* Be aware of opportunities to increase your current cash flow?

* Realize being able to give more back to the community and society?

You might have heard of the CASHFLOW 101® from the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, the No. 1 bestseller authored by Robert Kiyosaki, who created it to bridge the learnings from his bestseller to our experiences in the real world.

CASHFLOW 101® costs around PhP 15,000, and workshops in Southeast Asia are usually priced between $250-$450. It is with great privilege that we are able to let the Philippine public access this powerful educational tool at a very affordable price of only eight hundred pesos (PhP 800)!

The next session will be held on January 22, 2006, Sunday, 12:30-5:30pm at the Exportbank Plaza (formerly Urban Bank Plaza), Sen. Gil Puyat (Buendia) corner Chino Roces (Pasong Tamo)., Makati City. Last day for reservation and payment is on January 18. We may also offer special sessions for interested companies and institutions. Do contact me at +63 915-788-2126 or email me at ggbuid@yahoo.com or ggbuid@hotmail.com for inquiries and ticket reservations. Student discounts may apply.

This workshop is brought to you by Laurus Enterprises, the official CASHFLOW® group in the Philippines, as certified by Rich Dad's Training ( S.E.A .) Pte Ltd, authorized by Robert Kiyosaki and CASHFLOW Technologies, Inc. (USA) with the *exclusive* rights to conduct Rich Dad activities in Southeast Asia.

The Rich Dad mission is one of education and empowerment. It is only through awareness, education and action that people everywhere can take control of their lives and make the choices that will enable them to become financially free. We invite you to this opportunity for everyone to get together to learn and grow.

You may want to pass this information to your family, friends and colleagues who can benefit from this program.

"To elevate the financial well-being and develop the entrepreneurial spirit of the Filipino people"

P.S. RICH DAD ASIA, LIVE IN MANILA! on February 24-26, 2006. For more details, visit Rich Dad, Poor Dad (Asia) or Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

Edited by fhoryou
  • 2 weeks later...

Im now earning more than P10,000.00 every single day on one of my latest rackets!

It doesn't take more than 1 hour a day to earn CASH from this very simple business.

I't so easy that even an idiot can do it. I can share this secret to any interested MTC member.

No selling, MLM, Pyramiding or anything crazy ... You dont need guns and goons as i do in my other businesses! Just plain and simple cash generating machine!

You can PM me if you're interested. If allowed by Admin, then maybe i can open a new thread to

share this money making opportunity with all MTC comrades..