try niyo yung nasa sig ko. reliable naman ang payout nila from my experience. got $35 last month. hindi pa ako full time niyan bec nagtatrabaho din naman ako kaya d ako madalas nakakapag online. try niyo na lang. wala nman mawawala. good luck. :)

Learn & Earn with a daily, free newsletter

Whew! Tired with work. Got a break and here, sharing you this Learning and Earning Opportunity!

Details Please? I am giving you all that you need to know so please, follow me through OR, if you want to check the website now, please click here. The FAQ section shall answer most of your questions.

Before you go ahead, let me remind you that this is NOT a paid-to-read-email program. Paid-to-read-email programs work very slowly. You get hundreds of emails in your inbox that you really need to open, visit a web page, and worst is click this and that or wait a couple of minutes just to confirm you really have read the email they sent you – what a work for a $0.01!

What I am talking about now is a newsletter that I am sure, you will find interesting. You only have to check for one newsletter a day. This newsletter may come with any or all of these topics:

a. Advertising sources

b. Software’s (Freeware and Shareware)

c. E-books

d. How-to Reports

e. Graphics

f. CGI (Computer Generated Image) scripts

g. Security web sources

h. Html tutorials (web page creation and design)

i. All Internet related articles

j. Financial resources.

Do you get paid in reading a newsletter? No, you do not. Why would you want to be paid for reading a newsletter? After all, your subscription is free of charge - the newsletter is given to you free of charge. Moreover, you are learning! Would you ask for a fee? :lol:

Wait pinoyonline! You said you are sharing a Learning and Earning Opportunity. You only have discussed about Learning, I am more interested on the other one.

That is next in line, please go on reading.

You do not need to check your inbox and read the newsletter everyday if you are busy. You could check your inbox and read when you are free and when you feel like reading them but make sure your inbox can afford succeeding newsletters or the company will unsubscribe you thinking that you have abandoned your inbox.

You will EARN when someone subscribes to get the same newsletter you are receiving. You are paid up to the fourth level.

What do you mean and how much am I going to make for every referral?

Ok, let's get more detailed.

You could introduce this newsletter to your friends. Ask them to subscribe. Tell them what I have told you or tell them what you know about it. All subscribers that you directly refer or all who have subscribe from your website (this is given to you by the newsletter company immediately after you subscribe), will all be in your FIRST LEVEL referrals. For each you will receive $0.40. These people may also be able to refer others. Their referrals are your SECOND LEVEL referrals and for each, you earn $0.20. Next is the THIRD LEVEL wherein you will earn $0.05 for each subscriber and the last is the FOURTH LEVEL where you will earn $0.03 for each subscriber.

Was my explanation a total messed? I hope you are with me till this point. If you found something vague please ask me.

Let me continue, I have a little more to say. Width of every LEVEL is infinite. That means, you can refer as many people as you could. If you have 50 in your FIRST LEVEL then you earn $0.40 x 50 = $20. Each time someone that you refer subscribes to the newsletter, you are immediately paid however, in order for you to get your earnings, you have to have at least $50 in your account before you can request for a payment. The website has a members area wherein you can monitor up to date amount that you make.

Ready to get started? Follow these steps:

1. Please click here

2. On the web page that appears, type your email address in the box below Join Now Just Enter Your Email Address

3. Then click on Subscribe button

4. Check your inbox immediately to complete the subscription process

Note: Please provide exact and complete information in the subscription form for it will be used in the payment process

Do not want to earn and do not need newsletters? Please subscribe. I am doing this for a living! hahaha nagmaka-awa na ako, please subscribe po. Marami kasi akong panganay Hehehe

Got questions? Post them here or mail me: jonel@jonelsplace.com

It was that long! My apology, I took much of your time. Have a wonderful day!

Read my JUNE 1ST NEWSLETTER.

*C O N T E N T S*

Internet Resource of the Day:

"Ineffective and Unethical

Web Site Promotion Methods"

Sorry, can't write the details here. You may subscribe now to have your copy everyday

Quotation of the Day:

The reason why worry kills more people than

work is that more people worry than work.

-- Robert Frost

Trivia Question of the Day:

In Jonathan Swift's "Gulliver's Travels",

what was the first name of Gulliver?

Do you know the answer?

Joke of the Day

A golfing joke

Sorry cant write details here, medyo may kahabaan po kasi

Do you find these contents informative? You should subscribe to get your copy everyday. Please click this link.

Why are we paid when we refer our friends to subscribe? Simple, the newsletter came with 3 ads. Ad placement is paid by advertisers. More subscribers, more advertisers. Thus, the newsletter company uses the referral fee to have more and more subscribers.

Subscribe now and get $10 sign up bonus. Refer your friends to subscribe and get more!

Thanks for reading! Have a good day!

• 3 weeks later...

*os If you want to earn $20 dollars by just writing website reviews, join kayo dito sa program na to SETUPYOURWEBSITES.COM . Madali lang to mga tsong! Kumikita na ko dito ng $27.00 every payout!

Kailangan lang magsulat ng reviews (3 paragraphs lang, 3 sentence each. Dali lang no!). they will pay us $.15 for every review. Sa isang oras, nakakakpagreview ako ng 15-20. $.15 times 20 equals $3 for just 1hour. E minsan nakaka 3 hours ako, edi $9 dollars na yun. Sa tatlong araw na pagrereview ko, meron na akong $27.00. Convert mo yun sa peso. Do the MATH! malaki n yun for 3hours each day for 3 days no!

Ang maganda dito, maraming pinoy ang member na nito. kaya siguradong at home ka dito! Kaya join na tayo dito! Click you lang tong link

setupyourwebsite.com

Take note: malapit nang itaas ang payment from .15 to $.20 kaya join na kayo.

Kung gusto nyo ng more information o kailangan nyo ng tulong para gumawa ng account, email nyo lang ako sa j.matela@gmail.com o kaya PM nyo ko. Tutulungan ko kayo ng buong puso. Pwede ding i post nyo na lng ang email nyo dito at ako na mageemail sa inyo. Yun malalapit sa pasig o kaya sa quezon city, pwede tayong magkita if you are really interested. (Taga-UP me and im proud to be hehehe)

Lagay nyo lang cell number nyo ok!

im a teacher in a korean based company..we teach english to koreans using the phone. we only teach 10minutes per student..im required to work for 4hours (part-time) and im done with my students after just an hour and a half..all i do for the nest 2 1/2 hours is surf over the net..i earn basically 9k a month..most people work for 8hours to earn that amount..and in reality i only work for 1 1/2 hours for the same amount..but i miss the thrills of workin in a callcenter

im a teacher in a korean based company..we teach english to koreans using the phone. we only teach 10minutes per student..im required to work for 4hours (part-time) and im done with my students  after just an hour and a half..all i do for the nest 2 1/2 hours is surf over the net..i earn basically 9k a month..most people work for 8hours to earn that amount..and in reality i only work for 1 1/2 hours for the same amount..but i miss the thrills of workin in a callcenter

any vacancies :unsure:

• 1 month later...
masterblaster ,

i had been victimize to 5 mlm's namely , foreverliving , nu-skin ,my 7 diamonds , skybiz & i forgot na ( milk compound for cosmetics ) , they all give big promisses making you into beliving and lure you into sign up a policy .

the make seminars on big venues , motivates you psychologicallyand even had testimonials speakers.

first you have to invest initially , then look for your downlines they have different products (jewelries, health items, insurances,websites building,cellcards & foods consumables to sell , in return you gain ranking or simply recruit and gain your points. to a quota you be earning and becoming a upline.

the worst like the skybiz , they have annual renewal pa.

i was blinded by the flashy lifestyle of the people who recruited me . i was awaken only  when all my recruits turn against me even my old friends all were expecting for big returns and no progress was seen.

i approach my uplines and the reply to me hey you need to wrk as in duplicate there doing , make my own gathering in a session .

come to think of it & see it from above , it's a CON thing , the only people that earns bigest are the heads or masters of a entity "core people behind.

for 2 years,  dear friends were gone , even we met on the malls or streets , i can feel the hatetred and they felt betrayed as wat i felt also to my uplines

i wasted ard 120k i can tolorate , but lost friendship i hardly rekindle

I definitely agree with you sir......

last two years, a college friend of mine invited me to join him on his newfound business...kala ko naman kung ano.....sa greenhills kami pumunta...yun nga Forever Living pala...

the usual, seminar to the max...mga patotoo....everyone is smiling etc....in the end, it's money thing.

sumama ako kasi kaibigan ko eh..so told him...pag isipan ko muna...

dahil sa wala akong pera talaga....binilhan ba naman nya ako nanag Combo Pack...para daw mag ka rank ako, then makapag recruit.

after few months, bumalik sya....eto na, nagpapakita na sya nang checks..di pa naman kalakihan...mga less 1k pa yung check nya....di naman nya ako siningil sa Combo Pack pero kinuha nya yung mga natira na items....

so agen, sumama ako...kaibigan ko eh...

this time nalaman ko nag resign pala yung friend ko sa work nya for almost 6 years wherein Pioneer sya nang isang malaking company , may position na din sya dun. mag fulltime na daw sya dun at kelangan nya tulong ko...

i didn't promise him, pero summary hinde ko talag sya natulungan at bigyan time kasi may trabaho din ako at mahirap naman din umasa sa raket nya. ayoko naman mangarap nang gising sa mga testimonials nila....

so up to now, wala na ko balita sa friend ko about his 4ever Living....hinde ko alam kung nagtampo yun sa akin o hinde....

dahil sa networking na yan....nawalan ako mga kaibigan.... :(

musta mga dudes :D

nagmember na rin ako dyan recently lang pero sa sobra dami work i cant start...

are there lots of people whom u know is hooked into this job na rin?

i think its pretty promising nman khit sa pagbabasa ko eh convinced nako.

have u received ur paychecks already? keep it posted here dudes, appreciated :cool:

question lang...

they give u a choice of jobs to write about yet they dont exactly give u the exact website... papasearch pa nila sa google... ang tanong ko, can you go ahead ang review any site as long as its within the search? i know ur suppose to write down the sites url before u make a review... pero madali nalang un e... pano mo masisiguro na ur writing for the correct site?

• 3 weeks later...
sabi nila networking daw is a sin because it robs people in the context of selling good products and a promise of easy money,  what do you think is this true ?

12 Daily Pro and Studio Traffic is not MLM.... The concept of these 2 entities has been around for a long time. It's called paid advertisement, were the host is paid by companies to introduce their products. Just to clarify that these is a legit money making scheme.

:) :) :)