Im now earning more than P10,000.00 every single day on one of my latest rackets!

It doesn't take more than 1 hour a day to earn CASH from this very simple business.

I't so easy that even an idiot can do it. I can share this secret to any interested MTC member.

No selling, MLM, Pyramiding or anything crazy ... You dont need guns and goons as i do in my other businesses! Just plain and simple cash generating machine!

You can PM me if you're interested. If allowed by Admin, then maybe i can open a new thread to

share this money making opportunity with all MTC comrades..

Edited by tonysoprano

ako rin e-mail mo sakin maryssmodel@yahoo.com

I am selling my 2 computer asap

AMD sempron 2.2, msi board, 256 ddr memory,40 gb hard disk , 15" monitor AOC , with case, and keyboard mouse= 12,000 only

athlon 1.8 , 128 memory, 746 ultra board msi, 40gb harddisk , casing and mouse keyboard with monitor 15" =13,000

contact no. 7435794 & cell: 09187325722 ,jeff

or roven

ako rin e-mail  mo sakin maryssmodel@yahoo.com

AMD sempron 2.2, msi board, 256 ddr memory,40 gb hard disk , 15" monitor AOC , with case, and keyboard mouse= 12,000 only

athlon 1.8 , 128 memory, 746 ultra board msi, 40gb harddisk , casing and mouse keyboard with monitor 15" =13,000

or  roven

Just follow this link:

http://freewebs.com/thenextgoldmine

Guest wackeen

there is a lot of valid information on the internet that will teach you how to handle money, invest, maximize opportunities, etc. and they are all free! but to be an entrepreneur you also have to have a certain mindset or personality, techniques don't work for everyone.

in order to add credibility to the product being offered (which seems to be the ever-intangible 'knowledge' on how to make money) you will have to name the author/s so people can look them up, read about their success stories, maybe have an idea on their educational background.

otherwise you're just selling a book, or just some pamphlets. and the only way to make money is not to read the materials but to simply get more people to buy it.

in the internet age, no knowledge with any commercial value can be kept under wraps for long, and it cannot be sold (not even at 'only' $12.99) because it will just be copied a thousand times worldwide or offered at lower and lower prices.

there is a lot of valid information on the internet that will teach you how to handle money, invest, maximize opportunities, etc. and they are all free! but to be an entrepreneur you also have to have a certain mindset or personality, techniques don't work for everyone.

in order to add credibility to the product being offered (which seems to be the ever-intangible 'knowledge' on how to make money) you will have to name the author/s so people can look them up, read about their success stories, maybe have an idea on their educational background.

otherwise you're just selling a book, or just some pamphlets. and the only way to make money is not to read the materials but to simply get more people to buy it.

in the internet age, no knowledge with any commercial value can be kept under wraps for long, and it cannot be sold (not even at 'only' $12.99) because it will just be copied a thousand times worldwide or offered at lower and lower prices.

Well i cant blame you if you insist on what you believe is right. I am now greatly reaping the benefits of the program that i found on the link in my sig. What im simply trying to do is share the blessing with anyone who have the balls and the boldness to shape his own destiny.

Yes i bought the guide and followed each and every step. I am now making more than P/10,000.00 everyday out of it and that's just something extra for me. It's so easy that any idiot can do it.

Now do you think i'll copy it and sell it at a lower price? or maybe give it away for free? I dont think think so. Spend your own 12.99 if you want it. otherwise, you may continue living your life as it is now.

The main difference between successful people and those who continue to just dream is that successful people take risks and act on opportunities swiftly while the dreamers are content with being skeptical of just about anything.

Edited by tonysoprano
Well i cant blame you if you insist on what you believe is right. I am now greatly reaping the benefits of the program that i found on the link in my sig. What im simply trying to do is share the blessing with anyone who have the balls and the boldness to shape his own destiny.

Yes i bought the guide and followed each and every step. I am now making more than P/10,000.00 everyday out of it and that's just something extra for me. It's so easy that any idiot can do it.

Now do you think i'll copy it and sell it at a lower price? or maybe give it away for free? I dont think think so. Spend your own 12.99 if you want it. otherwise, you may continue living your life as it is now.

The main difference between successful people the one's who continue to just dream is that successful people take risks and act on opportunities swiftly while the dreamers are content with being skeptical of just about anything.

Tama ka bro may mga tao lang talaga na gustong gusto mag dwell sa mga negatibo. Gusto lang nila nasa comfort zone nila sila palagi and venturing out is like taboo to them. Parang yung driver namin kung usapang negosyo laging mahirap,baka maloko ako,destiny daw nya maging mahirap yung lumalabas sa bibig niya. Pero pag mga bigtime ang kausap ko puro positibo, tira lang ng tira ang sinasabi. Well hindi naman lahat ng tao pwedeng mag isip ng malaki kasi kung lahat ganon wala ng magiging empleyado ntain.Heheheh.

Guest wackeen

hahaha... well if there is room to advertise opportunities for free, we also have to make room for civil skepticism.

more power to those who are rewarded by their open attitudes. and more strength to those who may take chances and not be ready for the consequences if things dont turn out 'as advertised'.

if anyone wants my two cents (figure of speech lang!), pm me na lang.

hahaha... well if there is room to advertise opportunities for free, we also have to make room for civil skepticism.

more power to those who are rewarded by their open attitudes. and more strength to those who may take chances and not be ready for the consequences if things dont turn out 'as advertised'.

if anyone wants my two cents (figure of speech lang!), pm me na lang.

I agree with you. Let the bold and the daring shape their lives and let the pessimists dwell in their cynicism....

wrong till today im the last man standing

No need to prove anything here pal ... everyone can choose which way they want to go. Many are called but few are chosen. Many will hear of this but only a few will understand...

and as little as those who will choose to act .... they will be the few who will post here one day with their story of success and who the skeptics will once again laugh at..

Only a handful dares to walk the path that leads to success... im one of them ... are you?

hhehehe a company that could make you earn 10K a day can't even put a website with its very own domain (freewebs?).... can't even have its own email add (gmail?)

but then if ikaw nagtayo nyan at personal account mo yang sa union bank ... i'm sure you are earning as much as you said... from the suckers who does order hahahaha

gandang raket!!!! hats off to you (no really di yun sarcasm)

peace

hhehehe a company that could make you earn 10K a day can't even put a website with its very own domain (freewebs?).... can't even have its own email add (gmail?)

but then if ikaw nagtayo nyan at personal account mo yang sa union bank ... i'm sure you are earning as much as you said... from the suckers who does order hahahaha

gandang raket!!!! hats off to you (no really di yun sarcasm)

peace

He he.. loko ka talaga ... gusto mo turuan na lang kita ..

ako rin e-mail  mo sakin maryssmodel@yahoo.com

or  roven

Check the site again...

human nature talaga solohin graces pero with this proposition parang hoax

I've made more than enough and still continue to make a lot para solohin ko lang. You'll probably never understand why, being the skeptic that you are.

Im sure you've already clicked on my sig. Why dont you try it para lalo dumami pera mo. Pag di ka kumita then shout to the whole world that it's a hoax..

The beauty of this business is that all you have to do to succeed,is to help others get the same things you want. This business not measured in how much money you make, but in how many people you help and how many lives you change....Robert Kiosaki on Network marketing.