The Football Thread

Labuyo

thanks duchessXI! ^_^ the kop made a great challenge for the league, sir alex and the team were pressured throughout the season but they managed to win the league in the end..liverpool have a great team, they can only learn from this experience; i'm excited to see how they will challenge for the title next season..

who will be relegated??? will it be hull city, newcastle, or middlesbrough??? nakakalungkot manuod pag natatalo yun mga teams in the relegation zone tapos makikita mo yun mga mukha ng fans, wawa :((..i hope newcastle can survive, pero ang fate nila is not in their hands, if hull beat manutd in the last game of the season, newcastle will be relegated..

excited na ko sa off-season, kung ano ang mga magiging movement ng mga players sa iba't-ibang clubs..

pero before the off-season starts, Champions League Final muna!!! can't wait for may 28, i hope the red devils become the 1st club to defend their CL title, go red devils!!! :)

thanks duchessXI! ^_^ the kop made a great challenge for the league, sir alex and the team were pressured throughout the season but they managed to win the league in the end..liverpool have a great team, they can only learn from this experience; i'm excited to see how they will challenge for the title next season..

who will be relegated??? will it be hull city, newcastle, or middlesbrough??? nakakalungkot manuod pag natatalo yun mga teams in the relegation zone tapos makikita mo yun mga mukha ng fans, wawa :((..i hope newcastle can survive, pero ang fate nila is not in their hands, if hull beat manutd in the last game of the season, newcastle will be relegated..

excited na ko sa off-season, kung ano ang mga magiging movement ng mga players sa iba't-ibang clubs..

pero before the off-season starts, Champions League Final muna!!! can't wait for may 28, i hope the red devils become the 1st club to defend their CL title, go red devils!!! :)

i hope tevez stays with united..

badtrip nga tol i really wanted newcastle to stay in the top flight, they lacked the cutting edge and were leaking goals, well my next season pa nman to climb back to the EPL, kayang kaya yan ng magpies..weird ang EPL pag wala ang mga geordies :D

i watched the final kaninang madaling araw here in pinas..

congratulations to barcelona and their fans for winning the champions league, they are very deserving champions..:D

FA cup final next! chelsea vs everton! i think chelsea will win this one :)