The Football Thread

Labuyo

ouch! grabe pla tlga un pagkkatackle ni martin kay eduardo, kalungkot tlga, mukha pa tlgang di nya sinasadya un tackle tsk tsk tsk..

galing ng tottenham, what a goal by woodgate to win the carling cup for the spurs, well deserved win, magiging legend na si juan de ramos nyan sa tottenham hehehehe i think tottenham will really emerge sa EPL & in europe with juan de ramos, patay ang liverpool,portsmouth & everton, may kalaban na sila ulit sa 4th best team in england..bad trip tuloy ang chelsea, they underestimated spurs kaya tuloy sila natalo..

real madrid lost again to levante, nabawasan na ang lead nila sa barcelona, with barsa winning their match with a samuel eto'o hat trick..

juande ramos daw ang totoong special one sabi nung fan ng spurs sa football crazy heheheh 2 uefacups with sevilla tpos a carling cup with spurs kahit 4mos pa lang siya sa club, galing tlga :)

sana manalo ulit manutd mamaya against fulham, go red devils!! :)

juande ramos daw ang totoong special one sabi nung fan ng spurs sa football crazy heheheh 2 uefacups with sevilla tpos a carling cup with spurs kahit 4mos pa lang siya sa club, galing tlga :)

sana manalo ulit manutd mamaya against fulham, go red devils!! :)

FUL vs MANU 11pm @ StarSports

pabusina na lang sa lahat ng manu fans...i'm also a manu fan because i love the playing style of rooney, coaching ni ferguson, and a lot of other things. pero deep in my heart, magpie pa rin ako. i now right now the club sucks, sometimes frustrating, madalas pala pero andun talaga ang puso ko sa st james park. oo magaling talaga ang manu, i just wnted to vent out my frustration sa newcastle. magagaling naman players nla pero ryt now they just cant work as a unit. hihintayin ko na lang ang next season wen king kev will bring in his chosen players and hope to high heavens that the boys of newcastle will get away from this slump. GO NEWCASTLE UNITED!!!!!

post-25839-1204469424.jpg

pabusina na lang sa lahat ng manu fans...i'm also a manu fan because i love the playing style of rooney, coaching ni ferguson, and a lot of other things. pero deep in my heart, magpie pa rin ako. i now right now the club sucks, sometimes frustrating, madalas pala pero andun talaga ang puso ko sa st james park. oo magaling talaga ang manu, i just wnted to vent out my frustration sa newcastle. magagaling naman players nla pero ryt now they just cant work as a unit. hihintayin ko na lang ang next season wen king kev will bring in his chosen players and hope to high heavens that the boys of newcastle will get away from this slump. GO NEWCASTLE UNITED!!!!!

I hope "King" kev does better than Souness or he'd be taking the piss.

I hope "King" kev does better than Souness or he'd be taking the piss.

its a four year deal, right now the club is heartbreaking. If May comes and he brings in his brand of players, we'll see how the team fares, then we could truly judge how good he is as a coach and again hopefully turn things around. news is he spends little time on the training grounds and more in recruiting players for the club. of course it wont take overnight for the team but hopefully, next season wont be as bitter as this one

newcastle_united.bmp

its a four year deal, right now the club is heartbreaking. If May comes and he brings in his brand of players, we'll see how the team fares, then we could truly judge how good he is as a coach and again hopefully turn things around. news is he spends little time on the training grounds and more in recruiting players for the club. of course it wont take overnight for the team but hopefully, next season wont be as bitter as this one

post-25839-1204595131.jpg

Well if he does better than souness, there wouldn't be any problems.

badtrip nakascore pa ang arsenal sa stoppage time, naka-draw pa tuloy, 1 pt pa din lamang nila sa manutd..

nice 3-0 win by the red devils, hargreaves scores his 1st goal with a fantastic free kick tpos si park naka-score na din ulit, 1 pt na lang lamang!! go manutd!! :)

newcastle have great wingers in duff & milner, butt is ok as a holding midfielder, what they need is a better attacking midfielder, smith isn't one, he's a striker, they should pair smith and owen or martins up front..the magpies also need to revamp their defensive line..:)

badtrip nakascore pa ang arsenal sa stoppage time, naka-draw pa tuloy, 1 pt pa din lamang nila sa manutd..

nice 3-0 win by the red devils, hargreaves scores his 1st goal with a fantastic free kick tpos si park naka-score na din ulit, 1 pt na lang lamang!! go manutd!! :)

newcastle have great wingers in duff & milner, butt is ok as a holding midfielder, what they need is a better attacking midfielder, smith isn't one, he's a striker, they should pair smith and owen or martins up front..the magpies also need to revamp their defensive line..:)

pang asar nga yung stoppage time goal eh!

Butt is old he isn't as good as he used to be. Ok ang attack ng NUFC defence suks. GK is pretty good as well. Unlike TOT who has Robinson.

its the weekend again and it means only one thing for me, its gameday. Live on espn, liverpool v. newcastle, kick-off at 11:00pm. Ok here's what i think are things going for liverpool and that would be everything not going for liverpool, they are in last place of the four big titans, rafa benitez is in hot water for his job, confidence is low, administrative problems mostly linked to the clubs american owners. By the way, they did lose out ot barnsley in the FA Cup. which means this weekends ball game is anybody's ball game. Cheers and all the best! Go NEWCASTLE UNITED!

post-25839-1204693510.jpg

its the weekend again and it means only one thing for me, its gameday. Live on espn, liverpool v. newcastle, kick-off at 11:00pm. Ok here's what i think are things going for NEWCASTLE and that would be everything not going for liverpool, they are in last place of the four big titans, rafa benitez is in hot water for his job, confidence is low, administrative problems mostly linked to the clubs american owners. By the way, they did lose out ot barnsley in the FA Cup. which means this weekends ball game is anybody's ball game. Cheers and all the best! Go NEWCASTLE UNITED!

yes! pasok manutd sa quarterfinals ng ucl!! with c.ronaldo scoring his 30th goal of the season to win against the french champions lyon :)..

galing nung long range shot ni fabregas to score against milan, tpos galing ng teamplay ng gunnars to score the 2nd to finish off milan..:)

great goals during the fenerbache-sevilla match, what a great finale, with the tie at a stalemate of 5-5 goals each, the penalty shootout was tense..thanks to fenerbache's gk, he took his team to the quarterfinals..too bad for sevilla, they were so close to getting into the quarters they just gave fenerbache their 2nd goal to even the score, sayang, minalas lang tlga sila..

barsa finish off celtic with a 1-0 win to enter the quarterfinals..

so ang nasa quarterfinals na, MANUTD, ARSENAL, BARCELONA & FENERBACHE..

more exciting matches tonight :)

GUYS, any early predictions on who's gonna win the champions league? i think its a shoe in for manu! damn! they're deadly these season. dont mind the table at barclays. the way they're playing as of late, they're gonna trash arsenal too if arsenal dont put up a fight of their own. I just hope that one day the league gets fired up with other squads other than the big four...hopefully NEWCASTLE...hehehehehe!

post-25839-1204781469.jpg

^

Well NUFC would have won years back. But they shot themselves in the foot and gave the title to Man United. :D

sana maglagay na ng ibang thread ang moderator, on for the epl, one for the champions league, one for la liga, etc..etc...etc...

Pag basketball lang pwede yung mga ganyan. :(