The Football Thread

Labuyo

sinong on-form team ngayon sa champion's league?

arsenal is on a tough time with injuries to key personnel

man united still lacks the defensive toughness in midfield in the absence of hargreaves

liverpool got themselves out of the pit they themselves dug but can they survived longer

chelsea needs to awaken pizzaro's and shevchenko's predatory instincts in the absence of the more reliable drogba

real madrid seems to have survived their turbulent galactico years but still needs to ripen into a cohesive unit

sevilla is fighting for a new identity after ramos left for the spurs

barcelona is sorely missing the off-form ronaldinho and henry

lyon appears to be a shadow of the team that rules the french league

ac milan is stuttering in italy and its affecting their european game

as roma hasnt awakened completely from last year's nightmares they got inside the theater of dreams

as for the rest.... i hope they shock the teams above...

Edited by buntot
sinong on-form team ngayon sa champion's league?

arsenal is on a tough time with injuries to key personnel

man united still lacks the defensive toughness in midfield in the absence of hargreaves

liverpool got themselves out of the pit they themselves dug but can they survived longer

chelsea needs to awaken pizzaro's and shevchenko's predatory instincts in the absence of the more reliable drogba

real madrid seems to have survived their turbulent galactico years but still needs to ripen into a cohesive unit

sevilla is fighting for a new identity after ramos left for the spurs

barcelona is sorely missing the off-form ronaldinho and henry

lyon appears to be a shadow of the team that rules the french league

ac milan is stuttering in italy and its affecting their european game

as roma hasnt awakened completely from last year's nightmares they got inside the theater of dreams

as for the rest.... i hope they shock the teams above...

Fenerbache. I don't want my United to get drawn with them. Baka gumanti sila sa ginawa ni Rooney.

redshirt... nandito ka ba sa Pinas o nasa England ka? You sure seem to sound like you're at Wembley. :lol:

Makakapasok naman sa world cup 2010 ang ENG. We don't want anarchy in the UK right?

What can you say about the new coach? How could they enter WC in a competitive group? Bully Sep Blatt and give them a slot? :lol:

Oh akala ko magaling ang RP womens? 10-0? scoreline ba ng magagaling yan? psshh! PFF sucks balls! Mag foozeball nalng kaya kayo baka may chance pa kayo maka score!

I just learned something. Ed Formoso ran for PFF President and lost by a single vote. Kung bata ni Romualdez yung nanalo, wala din palang matinong pagpipilian. I hate this guy's ass.

If gaucho goes to CHE pano na si J. Cole? Sa MANU nalang cya!

I like the Coles. Joe Cole is the black one, right? His name rolls weirdly. Hindi pwedeng magkamali ng banggit. :lol:

Why did I impose a self betting ban. :(

Think of it this way. Gumanda ang 'karma' mo, thus your fave teams are winning again. Kaso nga lang, on hindsight, baka manghinayang sa lost earnings mo dapat. Hehehe...

redshirt... nandito ka ba sa Pinas o nasa England ka? You sure seem to sound like you're at Wembley. :lol:

What can you say about the new coach? How could they enter WC in a competitive group? Bully Sep Blatt and give them a slot? :lol:

I just learned something. Ed Formoso ran for PFF President and lost by a single vote. Kung bata ni Romualdez yung nanalo, wala din palang matinong pagpipilian. I hate this guy's ass.

I like the Coles. Joe Cole is the black one, right? His name rolls weirdly. Hindi pwedeng magkamali ng banggit. :lol:

Think of it this way. Gumanda ang 'karma' mo, thus your fave teams are winning again. Kaso nga lang, on hindsight, baka manghinayang sa lost earnings mo dapat. Hehehe...

1.) Nasa Philippines ako Im just footie obsessed. Traded a realtionship for it. :P

2.) Fabio is a great manager don't get me wrong. I just dislike him for "bullying" Becks

3.) J. Cole (white boy) he is the English counterpart of C. Ronaldo in cheekyness but half the skill and looks.

4.) Naghihinayang talaga ako pero sa Tues I can bet again so Im getting ready for some carling cup action. :D

Yes!!! Panalo ManUtd over Liverpool!!! 1-0, great goal by Tevez!! ManUtd are now top of the EPL, i hope the Blues win over the Gunnars pra top na kami ulit hehehehe go Red Devils!! go Manutd!!! :)..

sayang di ko napanuod yung game, had to listen thru the net na lang hehehehe...

saan ka nakapakinig? I had to painfully wait for updates through the yahoo-rurosport website!

GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED!

suck on that Gerrard! :P

I know this goes against a lot of my principles but........

GO CHELSEA! CRUSH the Gunners!

Yes!!! Panalo ManUtd over Liverpool!!! 1-0, great goal by Tevez!! ManUtd are now top of the EPL, i hope the Blues win over the Gunnars pra top na kami ulit hehehehe go Red Devils!! go Manutd!!! :)..

sayang di ko napanuod yung game, had to listen thru the net na lang hehehehe...

argh.

pero have to admit, liverpool is not there yet. maybe we have to buy players during the transfer window...